Back Wounds

"The prince has been here for quite q few days now, and you can't say that he didn't catch your eye..." One of the younger Dothraki women said as she crouched beside Thirli.

Thirli smiled at her, "I am a married woman, you know me..." She said while they both washed clothes in the seawater, scrubbing the dirt with her hands.

"I do know you. That's why I said it." The woman teased Thirli and she in response laughed at her and splashed some water onto her.

"He is arrogant..." Thirli said and her friend was quick to respond, "And gorgeous..."

"He is prettier than any girl I have seen." Thirli chuckled and her friend joined her.

But the laughter quickly replaced the look of worry in her friend's eyes, "You should be careful Thirli. I may know what happened that night in the tent, but what if the Khal finds out... Thirli... You are our Khaleesi... Your people need you..."

Thirli gently grasped her friend's hands, looking into her eyes with sincerity. "Don't worry, dear," she said softly. "Even if life takes me on different paths... know that my heart will always find its way back to our people, our home. In every twist of fate and every life after this one, our bond is unbreakable, we are bound not only by blood... But by our souls..."

Silence fell upon them as Thirli reassured her dear friend. Ozra and Thirli have been close friends since their girlhood when they would make messes and ride around on horseback.

Thirli was a dreamer and Ozra was always down to earth. Each time that Thirli would talk to her about liberating the world and conquering the tyrants, Ozra would chuckle and remind her that she was just a girl with no titles. That wouldn't stop Thirli from still dreaming.

There was something different about her. Her dreams would always come true. That's why she decided to move her tribe from Essos to the deserts of Dorne and see the world.

Thirli dreamt. Thereya acted, but who will be the one to break the wheel?

Ozra leaned in, excitement sparkling in her eyes. "You won't believe what Khal just told me. He's planning a feast tonight, complete with dancing and singing, and he's even lighting the pyre. It's going to be a celebration like no other!"

Thirli chuckled at her excitement but then her face started to change to a more puzzled one, "Ozra... When did you speak to the Khal?"

Ozra's laughter slowly died down and she began to scrub the clothes harder and more impatiently, "Thirli I..." but she was cut off by Daemon's sudden appearance.

As Thirli and Ozra turned to face Daemon, Thirli instinctively stood up, releasing the clothes she had been washing, her hands now free. Daemon's sudden appearance caught them off guard, and Thirli quickly composed herself, a faint furrow appearing between her brows.

"May I speak with the Khaleesi?" Daemon's voice was steady, his gaze unwavering as he addressed her directly.

Thirli nodded, her curiosity piqued by the urgency in Daemon's tone. "Of course, Daemon. What is it that you need to discuss?" she inquired, her voice calm but tinged with a hint of apprehension.

As Thirli and Daemon walked away from Ozra and the other women, their conversation shifted to a more serious tone. Daemon's demeanor was tense as he spoke, his words carrying a weight of urgency.

"I need to leave tonight," Daemon began, his voice low and urgent. "My brother is likely making a mess of the realm, and I cannot afford to delay any longer."