The Gates Of Kingslanding

The carriage was bouncing on the rocks in the desert, it made Thereya jolt forward and hit her head on the barrel. She grabbed her forehead with a painful expression on her face and turned her head around quickly.

"For God's sake what-" But when she turned around, there was nothing. No Kings Landing, there wasn't even any more desert, they were surrounded by few trees and a green landscape.

"Where are we!?" Thereya said sharply with a frown on her face.

The man just turned his head slightly to look at her with the corner of his eye. "There was a certain price someone was ready to pay just to lay with a girl like you." The man scoffed.

"You owe a debt to my mother! Traitor!" Thereya shouted when she noticed that her leg was tied to a rope around the heavy barrel.

"Your mother is dead. My dept is paid by that. Welcome to Grassy Vale. Princess." The man said the last part with bitterness.

Thereya's blood was boiling and the fact that she could do nothing about it was eating her mind to its core. Her heart was racing out of frustration and drive for revenge, but she could do nothing.

The man Idwan drove the carriage for another few hours and the time passed quickly in Thereya's desperate tries to free her leg from the rope. She was afraid of what will happen to her when the man sells her like a mare, how she will be raped and sold from a man to a man just at the age of thirteen.

The carriage suddenly stopped. She raised her head to look at what's in front of them. It was three men dressed in black cloaks.

"Please... Let me go... And we will never meet again... Or don't and I swear to you when I get a dragon and inherit what's of my father I will burn you down to your last ash. My knights will slaughter all of your children and take all that's yours just like you took what's mine this day.." Thereya spoke to gritted teeth almost snarling at him.

"Oh, a princess has a temper. Let me tell you something. Men like more when you don't resist. When you don't talk. So try doing that so someone doesn't gut you up." Idwan said while spitting on the ground. "And besides... Rhaenyra Targaryen was named an heir. You lost it all. The rogue prince is nothing anymore." The man spat on the ground.

He cut the rope and grabbed her arm with a tight grip dragging her out of the carriage towards the men.

"Here she is. Keep her. F*ck her. Sell her. Do as you wish just pay me the money." He said to the men dressed in black cloaks.

The men looked at each other then one of them unsheathed his sword and cut Idwan's head off in a swift motion, splashing the blood everywhere.

Thereya gasped covering her ears while the blood was spilled all over, her eyes widened before the men in black cloaks. The air was filled with the sound of birds chipping and the sound of a heavy thud.

"I think you have somewhere to be. Princess." The man in the middle with a beard black as night said while reaching out a hand to her so she could climb on the back of his saddle.

"Someone awaits for your arrival." The man added while his horse moved around impatiently.

"I'm not a princess. I have no titles." Thereya replied scared of what those mysterious men could do to her. If they could betray and kill the dornish man Idwan, why couldn't they do the same to her? She thought.

"That white hair of yours can not trick me. You are a Targaryen. That makes you a princess... If not, much more than that. You will die here alone on these roads. And other men that pass here are not as kind as you think they are." The man with a black beard replied.