What A Father's Lie Gains

"I'm telling you. For the third time. Silver hair. Rings Targaryen. It's not like you would've known though." Aegon said the last part with a sarcastic scoff while pushing Jace alongside him.

"What do you think that could mean?" Jacaerys said with a somewhat worried face while Aegon was pleased with the situation.

"Don't be an imbecile. That means someone had an affair. And when I say someone I mean Daemon." Aegon said with a chuckle.

Both Aegon and Jace moved carefully through the halls of Red Keep and reached the King's chambers.

"Watch this." He said to Jace before taking a goblet out of his pocket and pressing it against the door while pressing his ear on the goblet.

"I want to hear too! Tell me what are they talking about!" Jace said while clinging to Aegon's shoulder.

"Shhh!!" Aegon hushed him. "It's my mother and Ser Cole. They are talking to my father." He whispered while listening carefully.

"And she claims to be. Your brother's daughter." Alicent said while intensively staring into Visery's eyes trying to capture every reaction. But instead, Viserys smiled and said with an exhale. "Tell me Alicent. When did we ever dig our heads into the ground for a bastard? My brother has his flaws and all. But it doesn't matter." He continued to admire his replica of Kings Landing.

"It's just that she isn't a bastard," Cole added coldly and his words made Viserys drop his stone sculpture. Alicent turned her head to look at Cole.

"What is this nonsense? Daemon married my daughter in the tradition of this house. Remove that girl out of this castle at this very moment. I shall have her tongue removed for speaking treason!" Viserys spitted the words out loud enough to make Aegon remove his head from the door for a second.

"He did not take that well," Aegon whispered. "What did his Grace say?" Jace added while pressing his ear against the door himself.

"The girl comes from Dorne. Her skin is white as snow, her hair silver. And she brings her mother's ring. Given on a secret wedding your brother prepared for her. Ring made out of Valyrian steel." Alicent leaned against the table with both hands.

Viserys stared into the space battling his thoughts. Could his brother lie to him again? "I demand to see the girl myself. Now." Viserys said while walking out but he stopped and looked Cole in the eyes. "Find Daemon. Now." Viserys said in a demanding tone as he moved his face close to Cole's before opening the door.

When he opened the door both Aegon and Jahaerys fell inside the room. Cole looked away with a heavy sigh and Alicent massaged her temples as she saw her son.

"Aegon!!" Viserys shouted so that the whole Red Keep could hear while yanking the boy up, as Jace stood up on his own quickly.

"You... You..." Viserys was so mad he couldn't finish his sentences while pointing his finger at Aegon's face. "I will deal with you later!" Viserys shouted before walking out of his chambers.

Aegon looked at Alicent as a worried and shameful expression crossed his face. "Go to your chambers," Alicent told Aegon then sharply looked at Jace. "Both of you." She said with bitterness.

Viserys was walking as fast as he could towards the throne room with Cole and Alicent following behind. The tension was building up. "Is she there!?" Viserys said while walking. "My men should have brought her into the throne room by now," Cole replied.

Viserys stormed into the throne room opening the doors loudly making Thereya turn her head to look at him while two of the guards stood on her sides. He walked coldly past her climbing the throne and sitting on it.