The City Streets Have Their Price

As the footsteps grew louder Thereya moved Helaena behind her and kept her hand over Helaena. She quickly took a handful of sand and waited.

"Boo!" Both Aegon and Jace appeared all of a sudden and Thereya threw the sand straight into Aegon's eyes as both Thereya and Helaena screamed in surprise. Little Luke and Aemod are quick to follow behind Jace and Aegon moving out of the way as Aegon whimpers and grabs his eyes.

"Ah! You little shit!" Aegon was walking like a drunk toward the sea to wash the sand out of his eyes while mumbling and yelling. A small chuckle escaped Helaena's lips as she quickly covered her mouth with a hand. Jace and Luke laughed as well but it's just that they weren't trying to hide it.

Aemond approached Thereya who was standing there looking at them not knowing who they were or should she help or apologize.

"I apologize for my brother. He is known for his bad manners. I am Prince Aemond." He said gently. She looked at him and then at Aegon and almost could not believe that they were brothers.

"Princess Thereya." She took Aemond's hand.

"This is my brother Prince Aegon. I again apologize for his manners." Aemond said while looking at Aegon whimpering and shouting by the sea trying to get the sand out of his eyes.

"Do not! Apologize! In my name! You little twat! You tried to kill me!" Aegon said fiercely which made Luke and Jace laugh even harder.

"I did not! You were the one who startled me and Princess Helaena!" Thereya was quick to reply while waving her hands and explaining to Aegon matching his tone.

"At first I thought you would be not so fun," Jace said while still laughing at Aegon.

"And who are you?" Thereya was still angered by Aegons whining about some sand. She took a closer look at both Luke and Jace. They looked different. They had brown hair and eyes. Not looking like Targaryen's. Then she realized.

"We are your step-brothers. Jacaerys and this is my little brother Luke." Jace said while pushing little Luke a little forward.

"Thereya." She said in a rather colder tone while looking from Jace and Luke to the floor. She was not so happy about being related to them in any way. She did not want to do anything with Rhaenyra, and Daemon, and especially nothing that had to do with bonding with that family since her scars were still fresh if not visible.

"It stings! Why does it sting so much I washed the sand out!" Aegon shouted painfully and with frustration.

"Because that is salt water! Stop rubbing it in!" Thereya shouted back at him as she yanked him by his shoulders away from the water and up on his feet. "Do not dare to put your hands on me! You did this to me!" Aegon shouted back frustrated but quickly as he stopped rubbing the saltwater in his eyes it stopped stinging and his violet eyes were back to normal even though they were a little red from irritation.

"I count this as treason you are lucky I feel merciful today and won't take your head for this Princess!" Aegon said before adjusting his clothes and cleaning the sand off him.

"Aegon..." Helena said softly as a reminder and Aegon rolled his eyes at her.

"It is all right. I have traveled with horses and I can assure you that the smell of horse shit is more pleasant than your brother." Thereya said to Helaena while looking at Aegon. Jace covered his mouth so as not to laugh knowing that that would anger Aegon more but little Luke was quick to burst into laughter.

"How dare you speak to your prince that way!?" Aegon quickly looked back at Thereya as he launched forward with Jace and Aemond stopping him quickly. Thereya backed up and smiled proudly for getting such a reaction out of the young prince.