Send By The Gods

Thereya banged on Aegon's door with both of her fists. "Aegon!" she shouted, shortly after that she remembered that it was a late hour and repeated through her gritted teeth, "Aegon!" At that moment he wasn't a 'Prince' or 'King's firstborn son', he was just Aegon and she wanted to strangle him.

After not getting a response Thereya stormed into Aegon's chambers. He was lying on his bed completely naked with sheets covering his body. It seemed like he was passed out drunk and his nose was still sore.

"You! Little! Lying pretentious twat!" Thereya shouted at him not even caring if it was a late hour anymore. She grabbed him by his leg, and he jolted awake immediately but Thereya was quicker as she pulled him off the bed. Aegon hit the hard and cold floor, immediately grunting and putting his hand on his lower back as his ass hurt from the fall.

"What is wrong with you!? You little wench!" Aegon said sharply while he kept a painful grimace on his face. "What is wrong with me!? What did you gain from lying!? Tell me now!" Thereya shouted at Aegon and pointed a finger at him like she was demanding a child, he started getting up while still holding the sheets over his cock.

"Why should I tell you!? I am the King's son! I can do as I please!" Aegon replied with the same attitude trying to be louder than her, and then suddenly she calmed. 'What am I doing? I'm behaving like him...' Thereya thought to herself. "And how did that go?" She said sarcastically raising her eyebrows while looking at his broken nose.

When Aegon opened his mouth to say something Thereya shouted once again "What did you gain from it!? What!?" she moved closer to him aggressively while waving her hands around, Aegon took a step back.

"You should be grateful. That little lie of mine probably saved your pathetic life. Since you are still at least of some use for my mother and my grandfather." Aegon replied with a proud smirk.

"Your grandfather? Why am I of use to him... I do not know him..." Thereya said in a skeptical tone as her face relaxed. "You don't need to know people for them to use you, sweet cousin... You are like fresh meat, and everyone now wants a bite. Until you get moldy and overused... Then they will throw you away and forget about you." Aegon still had the same proud expression.

"Then I will make sure that they don't forget me. For the fire in me to never die and be the light for those to find a way back home." She said in denial but deep down she knew that Aegon was right. "Keep telling yourself that Princess." He let out a small giggle.

"How do they have use of me?..." She asked quietly. "Are you stupid? You are Daemon's f*ckup... They could use you as a shield against him any day. Especially now that my whore of a sister is arguing with him more often..." He teased her and insulted her.

"Don't ever call me a f*ckup again or I swear to you..." She said calmly but her eyes were burning with anger. Aegon scoffed looking at her up and down. Then she decided to keep up with his attitude. "What is it with your dragon? Is he broken or do you have no authority over the beast?" She said mockingly. "He wasn't hungry that's all..." Aegon was taken aback by her question thinking that she would simply forget about that even happening.

Thereya knew that was a lie but she didn't say anything anymore. She let him be. "Don't ever lie to the King about me... Ever again..." She looked at him as he slowly sat down on his mattress. She turned around to leave but then he called out to her. "Come with me..." He said bluntly. "What?" Thereya asked in confusion. Aegon stood up, the sheets falling to the floor revealing his cock, Thereya turned her head away and covered her eyes. "Aegon!" She shouted angrily, he nonchalantly walked past her. "I said come with me. Stupid..." He said as he stopped while walking past her. Then he picked up some clothes from his chair and put them on.

"And why would I do that?" She asked slowly looking back at him and putting her hand down as he put his trousers on and then slipped into his boots. Aegon stood up straight and shrugged his shoulders then walked past her out of his chambers. Thereya was too curious to pretend that she didn't care so she followed after him.

He walked down the hall with her following behind in silence. They reached the underground of the castle. Aegon stopped and took the torch off the wall. "After you..." He motioned to the stairs leading down into the pinch black darkness. Thereya hesitated. "You don't trust me, cousin? What could I possibly do to harm you?" Aegon asked sarcastically before chuckling and going first with Thereya behind him.

There was a big dark room. On the one end, there was a large dragon skull that caught Thereya's attention. Then the altar with thousands and thousands of candles. "What is this place?" Thereya whispered in wonder while looking around. Aegon moved in front of the altar and took out a small dark wooden chest from beneath it. "Why are you whispering? No one can hear us here Reya... You could scream, beg, cry, shout... No one would hear us..." he said as he opened the chest and took out a dagger made out of the valyrian steel.

Thereya looked at the dagger with betrayal on her face, she was startled and took a step back. "Relax cousin... If I wanted any harm to come to you... It already would..." He said with a smug face as he moved closer to her, he turned the blade away from her and handed her the handle of the dagger. She took it and relaxed more knowing that Aegon won't slit her throat right there and then.

There was some kind of writing on that weirdly shaped blade. Thereya could see the reflection of her eyes in the dagger as she read it. "From my blood, comes the Prince who was promised... And his will be the song of ice and fire..."

Aegon nodded as he took the dagger back and put it away. "It is a prophecy?" She asked. "It is I'm afraid... Now the King thinks it's referred to him. Rhaenyra thinks that she is the one to fulfill it... My mother thought it was referring to my sister as well... But then all of a sudden, a girl with white hair coming from nothing appears on the gates of King Landing... Some would say send by the Gods." Aegon said while looking at the candles on the altar, Thereya followed his gaze.

"I didn't come here for the throne..." She said softly looking to the ground. "Otto said this prophecy referred to you Thereya. They will do anything to fulfill it... Anything... " He said the last part while turning his head towards her.

"That means they want to make me a Queen Aegon..." She replied still looking at the candles. "Rhaenyra is an heir, I could never be the Queen, even if something were to happen to her you would be the next in the line of succession and..." Thereya turned her head towards him as she realized. "I'm not a broodmare... I will never be one... I don't believe in a marriage of duty... You have wasted my time yet again..." Thereya said angrily and she turned around and left. Aegon let her go as he chuckled to himself.