Feast For The Dragon's

Even though she was rather very nervous, Thereya decided to keep herself composed so she turned her head back towards the mirror and adjusted some of her necklaces as she spoke, "I will be there in a minute..."

Ser Criston looked at her while she was getting ready for the day and as the silence filled the room. He looked down at the stone floor for a few moments then raised his head back up as he replied, "As you say, Princess," then he turned himself around and grabbed the door handle ready to leave.

"Cole..." Thereya said while putting her earrings on and turning her head around. Her voice made Cole stop in his tracks and look back at her. "I wish you to escort me to the King's chambers. I haven't learned the whole castle, I'm afraid that I still don't quite know my way around." She added.

"Yes of course Princess. It is foolish of me not to offer myself earlier." He said while coming back inside and closing the door behind him. "You do know some parts of the castles?" He asked just out of curiosity. "Yes, I do. I know how to get to the throne room... How to get to Princess Helaena's chambers... And... Aegon's." She said the last part much quieter, almost like she was avoiding saying it as she avoided eye contact with Ser Cole.

"Thereya..." He moved closer to her with his armor clattering. "I dearly hope that you will take this advice from me... As a knight as a protector as someone who wishes you only well Princess... Do not let the young boys fool you and tempt you with their bodies and sweet lies..." He said that as seriously as he could before adding. "I just hope... That you did not already visit the young Prince's chambers..."

Thereya rolled her eyes and her face filled with that icky disgust. "No! I would rather feed myself to the rats than sleep with one. I thought you had a better opinion of me, Ser Cole." She said as she moved away towards the door and grabbed the door handle. "I do not think low of you Princess do not misunderstand my worries. It's just that... The prince himself... He can be..." Cole tried to explain himself better but he simply couldn't find the words to do so without insulting the King's eldest son.

"I know..." Thereya said reassuringly so that Cole didn't need to keep struggling to find the right words to express himself. He nodded and followed behind her as they walked out of her chambers and quickly caught up to her as they walked down the hall.

After not so long of walking they arrived outside of the chambers of King Viserys. They stood there a few seconds with Cole looking down at Thereya from the corner of his eyes waiting for her to make a move. She took a deep breath in and out then she entered the King's chambers.

"Your Grace..." She said as she entered the chambers. She saw Viserys standing in the middle of the room by his stone replica of King's Landing that he had admired just moments ago, but then her eyes moved to the chair next to the table, and there he was, sitting in the King's cozy chair playing with the ring on his finger. Daemon Targaryen. Her father. 'Oh Gods...' Thereya thought to herself as she quickly moved her eyes back to the King trying not to look at her father who was staring at her from the moment she entered the room.

"Princess Thereya!..." Viserys said with joy in his voice as he gestured for Thereya to come inside. "Here you are. What a pretty girl you are... You sure have your father's features!" Viserys said as he turned around to look at Daemon as well while he was complimenting his daughter. But Daemon was first staring at her from head to toe with an annoyed and certainly not happy facial expression, but when Viserys turned around he looked up at his brother as he forced a slight smile and nodded his head. As soon as Viserys turned back towards Thereya, Daemon's face went back to one of annoyance and disgust.

"I heard you wished to speak to me, your Grace," Thereya said in a soft tone as she forced a slight smile as well. "Oh yes. Me and your father... Talked about having a little celebration, or rather feist for your warm welcome into this house. Into this family, as one of the Targaryen's... As a Princess." Viserys joyfully explained his plans and wishes while trying to ignore the bandages around Thereya's chest just after he mentioned 'warm welcomes'.