Bones Will Heal

All of a sudden as the man was about to slaughter Aegon, an arrow pierced right through the man's chest. He looked down at his chest fighting for air before looking back at Aegon. He dropped Aegon to the ground and fell dead flat on his face. Thereya was staring at the man's body with terrified wide eyes while slowly getting up still holding her ribs.

Aegon's face was splashed with the blood of the dead man as he lay on the ground with both fear and disgust on his face.

Behind Aemond, Luke, Jace, and Helaena were standing no one other than Ser Criston Cole and a few of his men with one of them holding a crossbow. He was angry.

"Aegon!" Aemond shouted, him and Jace both ran to Aegon and yanked him back up at his feet. "I am alive! Do not touch me you twats." Aegon said in a frustrated tone.

"Thereya are you hurt badly?" Jace asked with Helena coming over to be at Thereya's side.

"Yes. It will pass." Thereya groaned. Ser Cole checked Aegon to see if the prince had any injuries but besides his ego, nothing else was hurt. "We will get you a maester." Cole gently pulled Thereya aside. "All of you! Go back to the Red Keep! Now!" Cole shouted angrily at the kids. They put their heads down in shame, all except Aegon. "Guess who will get f*cked in the ass for this," Aegon mumbled to Aemond arrogantly.

They all started walking back to the Red Keep with shameful looks on their faces, at the gates were standing Alicent and Rhaenyra waiting for them. Rhaenyra had a look of worry and fear on her face as she was waiting impatiently, while Alicent was angry and frustrated tapping her leg and biting her nails. When they saw Cole and the rest of the King's Guard appear with the kids in the distance Alicent sighed in relief and Rhaenyra rushed in front of them.

"Luke! Jace!" She shouted while hugging her sons and kissing the top of their heads. "Who made you do such a thing?" Rhaenyra asked Jace worriedly and gave Aegon a nasty look as he walked past them.

Alicent hugged Helaena and rubbed her shoulders. "Get inside..." She said softly and Helaena moved inside still with a shameful look on her face. "I said get inside!" Alicent shouted at Aemond and he quickly followed Helaena inside.

Daemon appeared at the gates as well. Thereya raised her head and looked at him still holding her ribs and standing next to Cole not leaving his side. Daemon looked at her but then turned around and walked back inside with Jace and Luke, holding them by the shoulders. Thereya scoffed and looked away.

"What is this!?" Alicent said in frustration crouching at Thereya's height and moving her hands aside to take a look at the bruised ribs. Cole looked angry at the fact he let harm come to the Princess. "Who did this!?" Alicent stood back up looking at Cole with wide eyes full of frustration. "The man is dead," Cole replied. Alicent grabbed Aegon's arms.

"How could you possibly allow this!?" She shouted at his face. "It was not my job to-" Aegon was moving to the side but was cut off by Alicent slapping him. "It was not your job to get your cousin and nephews almost murdered! You are the eldest of them all! You are the king's son! And you allow a man to break your cousin's ribs! To put his filthy hands on you! How can you keep going on like this!!" She shouted at his face.

"It was not fully Aegon's fault your Grace. He wanted to go alone it was my idea to take us. I should not have done that." Thereya said while looking up at Alicent.

"Very well then. You will both share the punishment for breaking the rule I strictly gave." She said disappointed in Thereya. This was something she expected from Aegon but not from her.

Thereya was a weird girl when it came to her behavior. Her hair was messy with lots of wooden and rope accessories. She would wear strange necklaces out of wood and bones, and her tops were made out of strange fabric just like her wide pants and leather boots. Even when she was brought inside the castle she still hasn't changed. Thereya had that childish attitude and strange insults, her satire and arrogance did not match her angelic little face decorated with a few sun-kissed freckles.

"I think we should first get Thereya to a maester then handle the rest," Rhaenyra said while moving her eyes from Alicent to the floor.

Alicent was still out of her composure from the anger she felt towards her oldest son Aegon, but she nodded her head letting go of Aegon and then nodding to Criston.

"Come here," Cole said in a soothing tone before bringing Thereya inside and walking her to the maester.

"What did cross your mind when you put her in danger like that!" Alicent whispered through her teeth while grabbing Aegon's arms again.

"She is just another cousin. It is not like Daemon won't eventually make me a new one." Aegon said rudely without thinking which got Alicent way more mad.

"Aegon she is our only and last hope to overthrow the- the!" Alicent was so angry she could barely finish her sentence. But then she calmed herself down and spoke more coldly. "Who do you think Rhaenyra will want to see Daemon's daughter married to?" Alicent rolled her eyes at Aegon before they both started walking back inside the Red Keep as they talked.

"I assume... Not me..." Aegon answered his mother not even sure what should he say. "Jacaerys... Her son. So she can clean up Daemon's little c*ck slipping accident and pretend like he is a sweet angel. I won't allow it." Alicent said in denial. "I do not wish to marry her, mother. She is not like us, she talks and acts like a complete savage. And let's not mention that she came from the Dorne and the Dothraki." Aegon said with a somewhat arrogant and disgusted face.

"She has never been with the Dothraki. Thereya came from Dorne to King's Landing. What for? She says to claim what's rightfully hers. But I say it is the drive for revenge that got her here." Alicent said slyly.

"What about my sister Helaena? You already told the court about us being betrothed." Aegon tried to find an excuse. If he had to choose between Helaena and Thereya he would much rather choose Helaena who was less protesting and knew her duty. Thereya did not grow up in these walls. She was way more free-spirited and did not understand what a duty truly meant yet.

Alicent suddenly stopped walking. Aegon stopped walking as well but he took a step backwards in case she hit him again for saying something stupid. She scoffed and turned around to look at her son. "Do I have to remind you? I am The Queen. I gave you this life you have and I sacrificed everything for the land you step on. I will marry you off to whoever I wish. No Lord or Princess will command me such a thing." Alicent said bitterly.

"And besides I would simply get Helaena and Aemond betrothed," Alicent said in a low mumble as she walked off to her chambers. "And apologize to Princess Thereya." She turned around quickly one last time before walking off. Aegon sighed in annoyance.

A maester examined Thereya carefully while she was sitting on the table with Cole on her side. The maester was holding her hand up while with the other hand, he was pressing on her ribs. "We have three broken ribs Ser." He said to Cole while letting my hand down gently and taking some wet cloth to cool the swelling down before he started tending it.

"I am deeply sorry this happened, Princess. I won't allow it again." Cole said to Thereya while bowing his head slightly as he spoke.

"Do not apologize to me. You are a brave knight, but I am a sly girl. You couldn't have known I would do such a thing as to do exactly what are you told not to." Thereya said with a slight sarcasm as she was fighting back a smile.

"Oh, I see you find it funny?" Cole asked solemnly. "Well, when I thought me and my stupid cousin were going to die it was not so funny. Even though he deserved it and had it coming." She replied and Cole couldn't help but chuckle in amusement.

"You are a much bigger person Princess. If I was in your place I fear I would shut the Prince up myself." Cole said in an understanding but still joking manner.

"Speaking of the devil..." Cole said to Thereya as he saw Aegon entering her chambers looking at the stuff the maester was using and started touching everything.

"My job here is done." The maester said while quickly picking up his medical tools and leaving.

"Princess, do you wish me to stay by your side and-" But Christon's whispers were cut off by Thereya's. "No... It is all right... Leave..." She said softly and Cole nodded his head. Before walking out he stopped by Aegon's side and said without even looking at him. "I suggest you keep your hands to your sides boy." He continued walking and with a squeak of the door Cole left her chambers leaving her alone with her cousin Aegon.