Goodnight Princess

"What is it!?" Thereya raised her head quickly, just wanting to sleep peacefully. "I apologize for the bother.." Helaena said softly while entering Thereya's chambers and moving closer to her bed. She sat up and her attitude changed when she realized it was only her sweet cousin Helaena. Her eyes softened. "Helaena?" Thereya asked confused.

Helaena sat on the edge of Thereya's bed by her side. "Aegon is being incredibly loud next door, drunk, he keeps banning on the door and laughing, I couldn't find myself falling asleep..." Helaena looked at the floor while talking to Thereya and shook her head with every word that came out of her mouth. "Would you share your bed with me only this night?" Helaena asked quietly while looking up to meet Thereya's eyes.

"You can stay as many nights as you want. Your presence is rather soothing." Thereya replied with a scoff and followed by a smile forming on her face.

Helaena smiled as well and started moving to the other side of the bed and getting under the sheets while Thereya pulled the sheets over her breasts since her night robes were rather see-trough same as Helaena's, even tho she seemed used to it with no shame. She must be used to other people changing her gowns and bathing her, her maids, and her servants. While Thereya on the other hand was not quite used to it since she did the things she needed to do on her own.

The only thing they were able to hear was the sheets rustling as they both made themselves comfortable with their backs turned on each other both of them were facing the other way. But soon enough just from down the hall noise was coming out of Aegon's chambers, the bed cracking and hitting the stone walls with high-pitched woman cries and moans filled Thereya's chambers now as well, and were impossible to ignore.

"Why is he like that? He has a whole castle, he is a king's firstborn son, a Targaryen... He has everything a person could wish for... And still, he manages to... Be like that..." Thereya said in a mix of disgust and confusion as she said it frustrated.

There was a moment of silence between Helaena and Thereya since she didn't have an honest answer to that. "I do not know... I could say that my brother is the most difficult and cruel person I ever knew... And that would be true, but I couldn't deny his reasons... Father always had an impact on him and... He just..." Helaena was struggling to find the right words so she just stopped trying to explain and closed her eyes.

"I understand you all. I do." Thereya said in a sadder tone after hearing Helaena going quiet, "Even though... I believe that you are the only person who gets to choose how your story goes. Maybe not how it starts and maybe not how it ends... But how it goes is something only you choose and no one else..." Thereya added to that. Helaena's eyes watered but she said nothing and kept quiet. "Goodnight Princess..." That is all Helaena managed to say before closing her eyes again and trying to fall asleep.

Thereya took a look at Helena's back, looking over her shoulder before wishing Helaena a good night and drifting off to sleep trying not to be bothered by all of the sex noise coming out of Aegon's chambers down the hall.

The morning came by quickly and the rays of sun creeped through the curtains and entered Thereya's chambers. One of the rays fell right over Thereya's eyes and she frowned in her sleep and rolled over to the other side waking up all grumpy. When she rolled over she noticed that the other side of the bed was empty and that her cousin Helaena was already up.

"Huh?" She mumbled while sitting up, her hair was messy and sticking to her face. As Thereya was getting the hair out of her mouth she looked up towards the window only to notice that the sea glass she and Helaena collected the other day, were hanging off the ceiling and making crystal noises as they hit each other while waving around on the gentle wind that was entering Thereyas chambers. The sea glass was making the sun's rays different colors like blue, red, and green.

Thereya stood up from her bed and stretched herself with a yawn. It was early in the morning and she could hear the sound of armor outside in the halls of the Red Keep as guards moved around. She walked over to the window and poked a piece of sea glass making it swing around a little as she smiled happily. She was really glad Helaena did that for her knowing she won't be able to since her ribs were still injured.

Thereya opened her closet again not knowing that this closet was about to be her biggest enemy. Luckily she was able to find some rather interesting two parts of clothes that she could always fix with her exotic accessories. There wasn't much that Thereya could do to her hair she would just shake it around and fix it with her hands. It was messy and even a little bit dry from the salt water from the sea, which on the other hand appeared to make her skin way healthier.

Someone knocked on her door once again and she immediately allowed the person to enter as she adjusted some parts of her clothes. "Princess..." Ser Criston entered the chambers and Thereya smiled immediately. "I'm here to inform you that the King wanted to see you in his chambers. His Grace wanted to speak to you about something." Cole said in his same old professional tone.

Thereya stopped everything that she was doing at the moment as she heard the words 'wanted to speak to you'. The first thought that came up in her mind was 'What could have I possibly done wrong now'.