That Silver Hair

"I will do as you say. If you are willing to help me, I will make sure you are rewarded. But if you trick me, I will make sure you answer for treason." Thereya stood up in front of White Worm.

"Very well, I will make sure not to disappoint you, my princess." The White Worm replied while holding her hands together in a gentle manner.

"So when are we going? The quicker we come the better it will be for both of us." As Thereya said that she also started walking around the room looking at the art on the walls.

"There is no we princess. I prefer to work from the shadow if you understand me. Let's say I would rather not be in the public eye." White Worm replied to Thereya while clicking her tongue.

Thereya stopped walking and turned around to look at her. "How do you think I will get in then? Are you a mad woman?" She replied sharply.

"You will find a knight. Cole. Trust me when he hears who you are he will do anything in his power to help you. Because you know what's the saying... Let the blind men play their game and die.." White Worm walked slowly towards Thereya while the fire was crackling in behind.

"And as well as him the Queen Alicent will be more than joyful when she hears that you are Prince Daemon's daughter..." She put her hands on Thereya's shoulders.

"Careful..." Thereya replied coldly. "Why would anyone be happy about that?" She added after moving White Worm's hands off her.

"Well, they have their reasons. So you are off to leave and find the knight. And I will wish you luck, princess." The White Worm motioned to the door with her gentle hands and unpleasant smile.

"Very well then.." Thereya said before walking out quickly and leaving the room as well as the brothel.

The streets were full and disgusting. Every ally was full of different sorts of crimes and men would whistle at Thereya and try to touch her as she pushed past them and moved out and avoided them like they were rats.

The walls of the red keep were high and big it looked like nothing could tear them down. But how will she find a knight that was supposed to be within the walls and protect the king and Targaryen family?

As Thereya was standing there on the street with a cloak over her head to cover her hair, she was thinking about the ways she could come in. It can't be that easy, she couldn't go over it they were too high that's for sure and she couldn't go under it. But then something else caught her eye, a bar fight.

"Don't you dare put your hands on me! I'm the" drunken boy who was yelling and being dragged out of the bar and was cut off by another man holding him on his feet and dragging him away from the bar towards the red keep. "Stop talking Aegon. You are lucky they didn't kill you just for your name!" The man spoke sharply to the boy with gritted teeth and then pulled his cloak off revealing his silver hair.

If that's the prince then that must be... Ser Criston Cole... But what were they doing outside of the red keep? Thereya thought to herself as she walked behind the corner watching them carefully as they approached slowly.

"What will the Queen think when she sees you in this condition!?" Cole questioned young Aegon again while dragging him alongside. "Mother doesn't give two shits-" Aegon was cut off by Thereya placing her foot in front of his legs making him fall flat on his face.

"Is he alright!?" Thereya pretended to help as she tried to pull Aegon up off the floor while he didn't even bother to try and get up.

"Look what are you doing! Bothering a lady! Get up!" Cole said as he picked Aegon back up on his feet. And then just what Thereya wanted to happen happened.

"That's the prince!" One of the peasant men shouted pointing a finger at Aegon. Then people started gathering and walking towards us. Some were seeking the bleeding and some were looking for blood.

"Move to the red keep now!" Cole shouted at Thereya and she helped him drag Aegon to the gates of the red keep. While they were getting away Thereya poked a hole in the big barrel with her dagger and the wine started spilling everywhere. Most of the people stopped to try and take some of the expensive wine and some were still after them. However, they made it to the red keep and big gates closed after them.

Aegon hit the floor with a loud thud drunk as Cole let him go and put his hands on his knees breathing heavily from all that's happened. The guards started approaching with spears.

"Lady you need to get out and leave. Or the guards will follow the orders and kill you for trespassing.." Cole said loudly ready to throw her back out.

Thereya pulled the cloak off her head, revealing her silver hair, and said "I don't think I need to go anywhere..."

Cole was stunned for a few moments. Her silver hair could be no lie, but how could it be? He thought while looking her up and down stunned while shaking his head in disbelief.

"My name is Thereya Targaryen... First of her name.. Daughter of the prince Daemon Targaryen... And I came back to take what's mine.." Thereya said not taking her eyes off Coles.

"I've got a cousin!?" Aegon raised his head as much as he could looking with his drunken gaze.

"Take him away.." Cole mumbled to the guards that were approaching. They looked at Thereya and some of them couldn't stop staring at this weird appearance. But they took Aegon away as Cole said.

"The Queen will want to see you..." He said still looking at Thereya with disbelief. But then he smiled a bit with the corner of his mouth when the words 'Daemon's daughter' settled in.

"The Queen will be more than happy to see you... Princess... But how'd you find me.." Cole tilted his head slightly clicking his tongue.

"Your mother... She told me to find you, and that you will help me seek justice... Take me in... That you're a good man... Hope she wasn't wrong.." Thereya looked up at Cole.

"My mother is she.." Cole hesitated but Thereya just looked at him and then at the ground as she knew what he was going to ask but she didn't give him the answer... That was enough of the answer for him, so he put his head down and shook it a few times before clearing his throat and fixing his posture.

"You will be brought before the queen and you will be sharply questioned. But know that if you don't tell us the truth that will cost you your head." Cole said before grabbing Thereya under her arm and bringing her with him towards the courtroom.