Dear Brothers

"Dreamfyre had another clutch of eggs... But it seems like this is the only one that came out right..." Rhaenyra said as she smiled slightly at her.

Thereya stood up quickly and took the big dragon egg in her hands feeling its weight and warmth. "I can't believe it," Thereya said with excitement while smiling widely as her eyebrows curled up expressing her happiness. "Thank you... This is all I wished for..." Thereya said as she put the egg back down. Maybe Rhaenyra wasn't a threat as big as it seemed, in the end, she gave her what she requested, and a decent amount of respect for Rhaenyra formed in Thereya's eyes.

She examined the egg carefully taking in every single detail, the dark blue scales that protected the egg reminded her of the deep and scary parts of the sea the sailors used to talk about all the time back in Dorne.

Soon once again door-cracking noise filled the warm room and both Thereya and Rhaenyra turned their heads. "Jace..." Rhaenyra said softly while gently reaching her hand for her son. After Jace, there was Luke following in with the small steps that echoed through the chambers. Thereya smiled awkwardly at Jace. She felt guilty for allowing herself to feel good about them even though her father's sins weren't theirs. Thereya changed her expression back to solemn and cold avoiding eye contact with them any further.

Rhaenyra nodded her head in acceptance before putting her hand on Jace's shoulder as both he and Luke looked up at their mother. "Your step-brothers will show you how to treat the egg Princess. Thank you for your time." Rhaenyra said as she put on a small forced smile, Thereya nodded looking down at her boots as Rhaenyra left her chambers.

Luke and Jace, we're standing there in silence and the only sound heard is the fire cracking and their soft breathing. But then Jace took the metal egg stand that was by the fireplace and carefully placed it on the fire almost burning his fingers as he let out a small hiss while shaking his hand in the air to cool it down.

"Do you need a wet cloth?" Thereya asked moving closer with the egg in her hands and looking over Jace's shoulder. He was only pissed and he looked over his shoulder and said sharply. "What kind of a prince and heir I would be if I can't handle a small burn!?"

"I was just being a decent person. No need to be a twat about it." Thereya said frowning, with arrogance in her tone.

Luke was going through some of Thereya's stuff like those sea shells and glass she had in that bag and some wooden and leather handmade accessories that he found rather interesting. "I apologize. I shouldn't have yelled." Jace said while adjusting the egg stan over the fire. "It's fine I don't really care," Thereya said in less of an annoyed and more of a serious tone.

She kneeled beside Jace and started putting the egg on the stand over the fire to keep it warm. "Careful." He said seriously and grabbed her arms to guide them so she wouldn't burn herself. She looked at him and said nothing letting him guide her arms. Thereya gently placed the egg down and watched it like it was all her gold and treasure. Like a bride would look at the promise ring.

"There. It should be warm enough now." Jace said as he let go of her arms and stood up, Thereya did the same just after Jace. "Ouch!" Little Luke shouted while dropping one of Thereya's necklaces. She moved quickly over to the nightstand beside the bed where Luke was holding his finger with blood dripping down his finger. "Luke what did you do!" Jace shouted and Thereya took his hand.

"Let me see." She said as she took a look at his hand crouching at his height. The cut wasn't that deep at all it was a small and innocent one, then she took a look at the necklace on the floor, it was her shark tooth necklace that was rather very sharp.

"Oh, Luke." Thereya chuckled as she picked up the necklace and put it on the table beside the other accessories she had. "Why are you laughing at me! It hurts!" Luke sniffled and cried as he was being over-dramatic.

"Stop crying, Luke. We will take a look at it okay?" Jace said as he moved Luke towards the door. "It's not bad, he just got scared when he saw blood I'm sure," Thereya said to Jace as they were leaving her chambers with Luke crying.

"I know he can be like that... Thank you... I wish you good rest, Princess..." Jace said looking from Thereya's neck up to her eyes while standing at the door frame. She nodded and added a small soft smile before closing the door.

Jace exhaled as he stood in front of Thereya's closed-door chambers few more seconds. "Jace let's go! My hand hurts!" Luke cried as he pulled Jace's hand. "Alright! Alright!" Jace said as he pulled Luke along with him back to their chambers.

Thereya was finally at peace in her quiet chambers. Even though it was never quite silent in her chambers. The wind would blow softly at the red curtains and the sound of the waves hitting the shore beneath her window was like a symphony. The cracking sound of wood slowly burning in the fireplace was even more gentle combined.

She allowed each one of the candles in her chambers while taking the wooden accessories out of her messy and wild hair, which made the stars in the sky more able to see through her window. Thereya gently pulled her silky pants off and walked over to her closet. When she opened it she had all the weird types of clothes and she took out some night robes. They were light blue and thin making her small breasts see-through.

What a weird taste in clothing and robes I always thought that they were supposed to cover your private parts and not expose them, Thereya thought to herself while putting on the night robe gently making sure not to make any sudden moves that would cause harm to her injured ribs.

She got inside of the bed and was quick to fall asleep. That didn't last long and Thereya was once again disturbed by a knock on the door. This time not know who to expect at this late hour.