13: Two is Better than One

"Alright you two," Alejandro smiles at us, "Asegúrese de que se mantenga fuera de problemas."

"Sí." We waved them goodbye and walked to the helicopter. Our mission has moved on. We were going to Eastern Europe and do a pit stop in England, to regroup with another organization that had been contracted to help us.

I look over at Charlie, he is taking a nap, on the helicopter floor. Ghost and Price were minding their own business. From the corner of my eyes, I see Soap and Gaz walk over to Charlie. They turn to me, Soap places a finger over his lips and crouches down in front of Charlie's sleeping form.

I slightly kicked him, he stirred but his eyes didn't open. He was awake. I look over to see Gaz and Soap smiling at each other. They haven't noticed. They pull out a sharpie and bring it to his face. Charlie kept a still face and let them draw across his face. They draw dicks across his cheeks, a unibrow, and a ridiculous mustache.

"So," His eyes open Soap and Gaz jumped back startled by his loud voice. I chuckle and look away. "Mirror?" I pull out my hand mirror and hand it over. Charlie looks over at them with an unimpressive look.

"What are you two? little boys?" He asked. He takes the Sharpie lunges at Soap and slams him into the ground.

"Wait Wait!" Soap shouts. Gaz tries to pull Charlie off of Soap. I get up and grab onto Gaz holding him back. Gaz looks at me with betrayed eyes, I just smile back. I look down to see Charlie scribbling across Soap's face. He jumped up and drew across Gaz's face.

I let go of Gaz backed off and looked at the three. The three were staring at each other, waiting to pounce on each other. A wide smile across their face. I sat down next to Price who watched on with a smirk.

"You're not going to defend him?" He asks.

"No, he can handle himself, he's taller than them." Charlie was around 6'3" a few inches taller than both Gaz and Soap. He was around the same size as Soap, but his inexperience was his own downfall.

"Oi," Charlie calls out. "Get your ass here!" Charlie shouts at me.

"Yeah! you can't just walk away!" Soap smiles and grabs my arm pulling me up. Gaz moved over and grabbed my other arm.

"Why?"

"Because you're part of this mess."

"No, I'm not."

"You got involved the moment you held me back." Gaz points to me with a smirk.

"Fine," I sigh and get up I walk over to Charlie, "what are we doing?" I look back at them feeling myself smirk. I can't lie, I'm highly competitive I also know I'm a sore loser. I normally don't participate in most activities. I'm quite toxic.

"You two are going down!" Soap gets into a fighting stance. I turn to Charlie who pulled out a uno deck.

"Prepare to get wrecked!"

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"This isn't far!"

"Gisele your fucking cheating!" Soap roars glaring daggers at me as I lay down my final 4+ card onto the stack. It was always my finishing move; I won the third round. It was 1 v 2. We were winning.

"I swear to God if you're cheating!" Gaz glares at me too. "I'll make you do 100 push-ups!" He threatens. I look over to Charlie with a smug smile.

"Relax boys, she's a mastermind strategist," Charlie chuckles. "Now let's fight to see who gets second place."

"You're on Charlie!"