61: Truth Be Told

It was pouring outside by the time we arrived back at base. Everyone was waiting for us. They all turn to us— to me, their eyes said it all. Pity, sadness, sorrow, solidarity.

"You wanna include us what happened to you, kid?" Graves asks leaning forward from his recliner.

"Yeah," our head swiveled when I saw Alejandro and Rudy standing there. Rudy gives me a nod whilst Alejandro looks serious and stern. "I'm very curious."

"We don't mean to pry—" Roach's phone speaks up.

"I do," Soap leans in, "I need to know who I need to hate and who I need to beat up," Gaz nods along with Price. I couldn't help but smile.

"... alright," I sat down, "I'm the middle child of three children, and neither of my parents wanted a daughter. My father's favorite kid was my oldest brother and my mother my youngest." They nodded.

"The day I was diagnosed with autism my father was ashamed of me. He sent me to Trinity to 'beat the autism' out of me," Price frowned deeply and Graves scoffed, as Rudy thoughtfully nodded.

"I was... practically tortured, but that was the easy stuff. Solitude was a nice break from everyone. I have severe insomnia so sleep deprivation didn't work I made sure my guards were awake with me. I just became difficult." Everyone nodded.

"So, you fought back, nice." Soap smiles.

"Fight back? I waged war." Everyone looks surprised eyebrows raised. "We had a disciplinary squad made of ex-military mainly special forces and... I terrorized them. The main one was Dixon M. Ross." Everyone nods.

"I knew him," Graves grimly states.

"About him... he sexually assaulted me with the priest there. I killed the priest." They all froze and turned to me.

"And I got Dixon killed," Charlie states in my silence.

"What?" Everyone said.

"She came crying to me over the phone my gang and I heard everything. He is dead because we made sure of it. Tortured him the Mexican cartel way and cut him into 20 pieces, shipped him off to military bases and his old squad."

"You're admitting a crime to us—"

"And?" Charlie interrupts.

"Gonna throw us to jail?" I asked them, and they all slowly shook their head.

"That scum had it coming," Soap sneers Gaz nod along.

"What else?" Ghost asks.

"I killed the priest with a pickaxe and a shovel."

"Wow." König mutters.

"I was... branded by that place." I get up and turn around and lift my shirt showing the large cross burned into my skin. It spanned my entire back, and inside the burn were names of the ones who died or killed themselves afterward. Beau's name was the largest.

"Holy shit," Gaz's mouth drops open.

"... there more."

"There's More?" Soap snaps to me. "What else did they do?"

"Not that, when I was seventeen... I was kidnapped by the cartels for a month." I see Charlie stiffen and look away.

"Why?"

"¿Fuiste tú, amigo?" Rudy asks, Charlie slowly nods.

"She was captured because of me... to hurt me, and it did."

"I was tortured, they were bad at it." Price chuckles, "Charlie found me, and a few minutes after calling the cops I was set on fire." Everyone gasps.

I turned around and looked at my team lifted my shirt and filled up my sleeves. "These are massive burn scars. If Charlie didn't jump in, I be dead. He killed four people that day, and I killed one, fire poked in the right eye." Everyone nodded, and I could see their opinion of us slowly shift.

"Is that why you have an eye fixation?" König asks. I thought about it.

"Maybe."

"Well... thank you for telling us." Price stands up with an old man grunt.

"I also cut myself when I'm extremely angry," I put my hands together, and they all froze.

"And why would you do that darling?" Graves ask.

"I have severe anger issues... but I think I'm above that now."

"Bullshit," Charlie grumbles.

"You disappeared during the trials," Ghost spoke up, "I know that vacant stares."

"Oh, yeah, I had an ego death." I simply state with a nod.

"Pardon!" Soap snaps turning to me his mouth shaped.

"Well, I always knew I wasn't human, I don't feel human. So, I kinda like became nothing and then found who I was."

"All in the span of that one moment?" König asks slowly.

"Well... it was about time I did."

"What are you?" Charlie asks humoring me.

"A giant tall thing gangly Erdrich horror creature. For me to come back to this body I had to fold my ass into an accordion to fit in this human suit." Charlie sighs and gets up coming back with some Vodka and Bourbon.

"I need to be drunk for this—"

"Can you like draw yourself?" He asks.

"Sure."

"Mate you're not gonna question it?" Gaz looks over to Charlie.

"Look Gaz, whatever she thinks she is fine with me because nothing is weirder than her dreams. And trust me trying to decipher her dreams is impossible." Charlie gulped Vodka.

Creak!

The lights flicker and I remember it was pouring outside. I look over to Charlie who turns to me, we have one similar idea.

"You wanna dance?" He asks with a goofy smile.

"Why not."

"What?"

I got up and pulled out my dress. It's so romantic outside, pouring rain and a shitty feeling all around. I came back to find Charlie all in black opposite of my white dress, I put an underskirt on so my dress could still float in the pouring rain.

"Where in bloody hell are you to going?" Gaz asks.

"Dancing in the rain wanna join us?"

"I'll pass," Price said Alejandro nodded.

"I'll watch you two," Al smiles.

"Nah that's too coupley."

"We also have water guns," Gaz Soap and Roach stopped to look at each other and I knew they were such simple creatures.

"It's on."