48: Dirty Thoughts

It was the crack ass of dawn and Ghost got up to work out. To his surprise somebody else was there the loud music was a strange surprise, he usually worked out in pure silence he needed to be alert. He looks in to see Gisele. lifting weights with her legs. Why was she up? He walked in and she turned around.

"Why are you up?"

"I was going to ask the same," Ghost replies lowing the music. It was strange, all instrumental and it went pretty hard, good workout music if he is honest.

"I woke up at 3 AM."

"Why?"

"My body was like bitch is time to rise and menace the world!" She said in a strange voice, it sounded like an evil witch. (Sounds like Yzma)

"You don't seem like the type to work out—"

"I hate working out but to keep this ass nice and cute, I work." She mumbles and continues to do her leg crunches.

"That's the only reason you work out?" He asks in shock, not to... not to stay fit? Not for work?

"I want girls to look at my ass and go damn!"

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Unfortunately, I am not, I also have to be attractive to men," She sounded annoyed by that. "Girls are everything and guys... sure they be being." She had no words for men.

"So why are you up?" She turns to him. Ghost couldn't deny she was an attractive woman, and in the morning, she was far... kinder? than normal.

"I normally work out in the working." She nods and gets up. She wore leggings and a tight runner sweater.

Ghost stared at her figure. She has nice hips, they dipped down like the perfect place to put your hands on. Her legs were carved to perfection, you could see all the muscles ripple underneath those black leggings. She did have a nice butt, clearly her pride and joy.

She has such a lovely voice when she isn't whining... his thoughts drifted down to the depth of his desire. He wonders what she sounds like moaning his name, calling him with the seductively sweet voice of hers. Why was she looking at him like that, big innocent eyes when they both know she's clearly not... All he wanted was her pretty eyes looking at him and only him.

Why are they staring? I stared back. I looked around, he was straight up staring at me... I Snapped my finger in front of him. He blinks his dark eyes seem to fill with life. He stared down at me. I give him hard side eyes as I walk by turning up my stereo. Sahara played hard; I quite like my phonk music.

Ghost eyes follow her small figure. God, was she alluring. He knew she knew what he was doing and for some reason that mild look of disgust was hot. She still had an air of innocence if she knew any better, she wouldn't swing her hips like that, she was trying to hypnotize him.

Why is he staring? Has he not seen a woman in so long I'm a magical creature? What is with that look? Why that look? His he horny on main?

I look over my shoulder to find him lost in thought again. He seemed to notice my very unamused gaze he turned away and walked off as if he wasn't just checking me out. I felt mildly disgusted but very vindicated, I could pull everyone, even though they hate my guts.

A long shadow falls upon me, I look up pushing a strand of hair away from my eyes. König stared at me. I straightened my body and stared back. His eyes linger on me. Another dog.

König knew she was tiny, but in a tight close, she looked far smaller. He wondered if he could pick her up with one hand. Her thighs were large and well-built. With that body type, she looks super cute in a poofy dress. She looked like a cute housewife if she just kept her mouth shut.

She picked up her Stereo and turned around and all the innocent thoughts stopped and went red. Her ass was so grabbable. It was very hypnotized as she walked. He heard a scoffing tone and looked over to see Ghost looking at him snidely. What? Was he defending her honor?

"Shut it, Sans, you were staring too," I call him out.

"Where do you get these nicknames?" Ghost asks.

"That blue ass jacket. Black hoodie? No socks in shoes, very... chronically single." I was off. stereo in hands. "Two is a fucking crowd."

"Can you speak without cursing?" König asks I turn around to find him right behind me. What a giant of a man, built like an actual mountain.

"That sounds like a very sad life, but I could."

She shouldn't look up at him like that. With such an innocent look. It almost made her look pure... Where her lips are always that plump. It would look great wrapped around him. König couldn't help but stare lustfully at her face, for a beautiful innocent-looking girl, he really wanted to ruin her.

"Your giving bitchless behavior," Her sharp voice ruins his daydream.

A pretty face is wasted on her...

One by one 141 filled in. Price, and all the sergeants stumbling in like a hot mass of hot Cheetos. The only one who didn't bat an eye me an eye was Charlie, mainly because he looked fucking dead. He stumbles right past me on full autopilot. Everyone else stares. Roach waves and walks after Charlie not giving me a second glance. Soap and Gaz just stared. Soap had a stupid smile and Gaz looked like he was caught in headlights. I groan and look back at everyone.

"141 need more bitches this is horny on main!" I shout angrily. "Have you never seen a girl working out? Are you that bitchless you're going to stare at me so blatantly?" I ask the room loudly.

"Flaca shut up it too early for this— why are you here?" Charlie turns to me before instantly looking away. "Why are you wearing those fucking pants?"

"What pants?"

"The forbidden workout pants!" He shouts back.

"Let me work out in fucking peace!" I shout. "Why are all of you awake at the crack ass of dawn? Dawn hasn't even shitted yet!" Behind me, I hear Soap and Gaz giggling at my words.

"Not everyone is like you, a late owl and unfortunately an early bird!" I groan and point to Ghost.

"And that fool stared at me for like 5 minutes." Charlie slowly turns to the brooding man, looking him up and down.

"Are you really that down bad? for her? Chile," Charlie full-on judging the man.

"He's also not wearing socks." Charlie looks down and back at him even more judgmental.

"White people, I cannot!" He sighs, "This is too early for bullshit."

"Why are you two already being a pain it's not even 5 am!" Ghost groans.

"If I catch your ass staring," he gazed at everyone, with a serious look, "I will gauge out your eyes then chop off your hands."

"Isn't that dramatic?"

"Isn't saying Hitler would like his eyes dramatic?" He shot back.

"Touché." 

A/N: I did cringe writing this chapter.... help I am not a romance girlie!