🎄Christmas Special🎄

"Alright men you know what to do?" Santa mumbles with a cheeky smile.

"Rodger." Elf 1 said.

"Remember to be quiet." Santa continues.

"Shh!" elf 2 warns

"Get the leg," Santa said.

"Why is he so heavy?" Elf 2 asks.

"This is killing my back." Elf 1 grumbles.

"Shh!"

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"Alright... how do we get this one?" Santa looks into the room.

"Nah we dog pile him, light sleeper." Elf 1 plans.

"Fuck." Elf 2 grumbles. "... is this a good idea?"

"We need to commit." Santa continues.

"Fuck me." Elf 2 grumbles.

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"G walk up," my eyes flutter open and I stare groggily at Gaz and Soap. It took me a few seconds to recognize what they were wearing.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I ask, both were dressed as Elves.

"We lost a bet to Charlie."

"Ok," I turn over and close my eyes going back to bed.

"Oi you can't do that," Soap said flipping me over, "we're all waitin' on you to open presents." I groan and sit up, sleep-crusted my eyes and face with that sleep glow.

"Let me change and I'll be there in five," they turn to each other with this look this devious look. I looked from one to the other, before getting up.

"Alright." Gaz smiles and they walk out.

I walked the halls of the barracks and saw Roach also in an elf costume next to Charlie in a Santa costume... arm sleeves cut off, looking like buff Santa.

"Stealing white man's job again? Immigrant of you," he glared at me. Before sighing.

"Santa is taller than his elves and as the tallest—"

"They're doing your dumb idea." Next to him Roach nods and smiles his dimples flashing. He pulls out a blindfold and I give him a questioning glance.

"Put it on, Flaca." I sigh and put it on.

"Now what." I could hear snickering behind me. It was getting more uncontrollable.

"Tada!" The blindfold was yanked off me and my eyes painfully readjusted to the bright room. I blink a few times seeing the bright Christmas tree.

Then I notice them.

Tied up and gagged. Was a topless Ghost and König wrapped in pretty red and green ribbons and Christmas lights.

"What the fuck...."

"This is your Christmas present from the sergeants to you." My mouth felt open, and I looked over my shoulders to see the four of them smiling.

I look back at the two, a deviant smile crossing my lips. Study the two, annoyance burned in Ghost his bare skin is pale and he had massive mommy milkers. His normal balaclava was replaced with a Venetian mask Christmas theme.

I look over at König, whose chest is also big. For someone in their 40s, he had a nice build. I stared a little longer, my gaze trailing up them. I met his eyes and he quickly looked away. His pale neck and shoulders were getting red.

"Whores."

"What did you just call us Corporal?" Ghost barks.

"I feel like a Victorian man seeing ankles for the first time, how scandalous." I mused smiling, I doubt it was an innocent smile, more evil than necessary.