47: Dominance

I pull out the Carolina reaper and crush it up, I look over my shoulder to see König straight up staring at me. He turns away and Ghost is full-on talking to Roach, it looks like he is scolding him. Both Soap and Gaz return looking a little paler. I took a few of the liquid from the reaper and dropped it into the water like the evil witch dipper the poison apple in her potion.

I made sure none of the seeds fell in but let the droplet of juice fall in. I know what tea Both men like, so I made it for them and handed it over to them. They both looked at me in shock and took it. Charlie opened his mouth, and I gave him this cold death glare. He closed it and silently tapped both Soap and Gaz on the arm subtly. They all stared at König.

"I don't forget, and I surely don't forgive," I lean in telling the two. Their eyes widen and they both set the cup down coughing and wheezing. Ghost instantly started to curse whilst König German.

"Scheiße," He grumbles and walks off to get something to help with the pure pain, "Du arschloch! Warum hast du das getan?" He shouts to me. I start to giggle, covering my mouth slightly. Ghost walks past me brushing my shoulder.

"What was that for, sweetheart?" Ghost Growls in pain. I look over to see both König and Ghost pouring themselves some milk. They both had those cute bendy straws and slipped them under their masks.

"You're cruel," Ghost coughed badly his mask slipped up slightly and his neck was completely red. I cackled so hard I fell hard onto my ass.

"You need help?"

"Halt die Fresse!" I get up walk over to the fridge and pull out some vinegar and lemon.

"Take a shot it'll help with the burn."

Ghost glared at her, but she seemed not to notice, giggling cutely away as if she hadn't just murdered the two of them. Her smile is bright, soft, and very angelic. It fit her sweet voice, but not her crass nature. She's a wreck of a person. Maybe if her life wasn't fucked up, she be the definition of a sweet girl.

"Here take a sit."

"Why should I believe you?" She tilts her head.

"You don't have to," she turns away unbothered by Ghost's tone clearly enjoying his suffering.

"Why would you do this Corporal?" König asks.

"To establish dominance." She folded her hands together with such innocence it was almost laughable.

"What were the bugs for then?"

"I just wanted a snack," she said casually rubbing her hair together between her fingers. It was the first time Ghost had seen her do something like that, was that a stim? Something he read?

"Mate," She turns over to Gaz with a smile, "Why did you do this to Ghost?"

"I'm an opportunist," She shrugs and skips off leaving the vinegar and lemon juice on the counter.

"Did you guys know about this?" Ghost coughs his mouth still on fire.

"Yes, in our defense we thought she did it to König only." Soap chuckles seeing both men dying in pain.

Charlie shakes his head before turning to them with sympathy, "The lemon and vinegar will actually help with the burn." The two masked men looked at each other and both took a shot of the lemon, the burn did slightly subside.

"What is her problem?" Ghost grumbles.

"I'm a petty ass bitch!" She reappears in sweats and a large clearly not her own sweater.

"We can tell," König said his tone clearly annoyed. "Du spinnst wohl," König grumbles as he tugs on his veil letting cold air in.

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ