Halloween Special

"Why are we doing this?" I ask pulling up my hood to protect me from the rain.

"Are you afraid?" Charlie turns to me with a smirk. I flipped him off which only made him, and the other sergeants laugh.

"I'm not doing to do dumb white people shit," I tell him, arms folded. "Besides this is illegal, we're trespassing!"

"Since when were you a goodie two shoes?" Soap turns to me laughing a bit.

"I don't want to get in trouble—"

"Relax sweetheart," Gaz rested his arm on me, "The Colonels will protect us." I slowly turn to look at Alejandro and König. Alejandro had a stupid little smile and I have no idea why König was here. I look back to Gaz with a grimace.

"...I feel so protected." I sarcastically state.

"Relax, you'll be fine," I look over to Roach, the traitor. He tapped away at his phone before it spoke up again, "It's only abandoned."

"And haunted— Are you dumb? Are you really that white?" I ask him, genuinely asking him. They all looked at me before laughing.

"Is anybody on my side?" No one said anything. I groan and sigh. "...Why am I here?"

"You're the main event." Charlie smiles.

"I'll kill you," I state to Charlie. He looks me up and down before smirking.

"I'll let you have Rudy on your team if you come along." I purse my lips together before nodding and we shook on it.

"Alright the first group is team Sargent, the second team... they're not going to have fun," Charlie said looking at the second group. It was Alejandro, König, Ghost, and me. Why we are here— we had no idea. Somehow the others agreed, and Charlie tricked me into coming.

"Alright here is the phone, record—"

"I'm not dumb!" I snap at Charlie.

"Promise me you won't drop it."

"I promise."

"Charlie, you know she's going to use it as a weapon," Alejandro calls out.

"Don't damage my phone!" Charlie mutters.

"Fine."

"Alright—"

"Why are we streaming this?" I ask Charlie turns to me with an annoyed expression. 'Will you let me finish?' His expression read. I roll my eyes and wave my hands for him to speak.

"Because it's Halloween and I'm doing this for my fans," he tells me, before turning back to Roach's phone. I look down at Charlie's phone. I caught a glimpse of myself and realized I was sneering with judgment. I smoothed out my face, don't look rude.

The comments flew by:

She looks so miserable.

Girl, why are you friends with an idiot?

I would never!

A few comments read. I sigh and push my hair back. I roll my eyes and watch as they get ready to go first. Soap, Gaz, Roach, and Charlie wave goodbye and enter the building.

"Don't die," I say into the walkie-talkie.

"Rodger Rodger." Soap spoke in.

"Question," I turn to the others in my group. "How did y'all agree to this?"