♡1 Scortch Earth

"We found Makarov's trail," Alejandro said, "Rudy and Charlie are following after them, "get your things were heading out." I know and grab my gun. I rush up to Charlie.

"You smell like a wet dog," he stopped walking and stopped and looked down at me.

"Soggy is my natural state of being." He jokes and falls on top of me soaking my body. I groan and begin to stagger under his weight.

"Help!" I shout. König walks over picking him up off me and Ghost helps me up.

"Don't crush her she's small and frail," König said. Charlie looks over with an expression that says it all, it is judgmental and amused.

"You like her," he whispers in a sing-song way, I acted like I didn't hear that. König pushes Charlie to his feet.

"Halt den Mund, Junge!" König growls.

"Don't antagonize him!" I snap at Charlie.

"What? I want to know which man will ask you out first," He smirked but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Do you think I will forget you if I enter a relationship?" I ask him his eyes widen and he laughs directing me to my things.

"Of course, not..." He said his voice trailing off. He said it with such confidence I realized his words were true, but he still looked so sad, and I don't know why.

I grab my stuff and put on my vest. It was late but we had a few hours on a Heli to sleep. I see Charlie looking at both König and Ghost. He walked up to Alejandro, and they began to speak in Spanish.

"You're so oblivious." Soap said sauntering up to me.

"Huh?"

"Open your eyes," Gaz said both of them wrapping their arms around me.

"I see!"

"Do you?" Soap looked down at me his eyes said also much.

"I..." My words drag out and I look at both of them their shared expression says it all. "Is it about Charlie?" They both nod.

"And?"

"And?" I question. Soap let out a long sigh and looks down at me.

"He likes you," Gaz said. I see Roach inching his way to me joining our little pep talk.

"I know—"

"Romantically," Gaz finished saying his words slowly.

"No, he doesn't!" I protest looking at all three of them. Roach smacks his face and looks at Gaz to explain some more.

"G he wants you so badly! We can all tell. He is whipped and a simp!" Gaz said shaking me violently.

"He will literally do anything for you, he looked at your pussy for you!" My face flushed so violently. I look at them wild and frazzled. Gaz and Soap look at me chuckling as they pinch my cheeks.

"Flaca!" I stiffen at Charlie's voice. I quickly drag my hood up hiding my flushness. I stood next to him every fiber in my body vibrating.

How humiliating!

How blind am I!!!

I'm so stupid!

"Flaca."

"Huh!" I said loudly gaining everyone's attention.

"Soldier pays attention," Graves said. I nodded but I couldn't. I got the jest and where I needed to be and to my chagrin I was paired with Charlie.

I need an entire week to decipher this not a partnership! what do I do? How do I function knowing the man I love (platonically) loves more than that? What do I do? If I reject him, will he leave me? I don't want him to leave me!