45: Water of the Womb

Life... It never fucking stops. I wished it did but like any gen z individual— Once-in-a-lifetime my ass...

The very next day the white house made a response, I saw my shit father in the crowd sitting behind the president. They, of course, spilled the normal shit, that the other white house condoned the terrorist behavior that they mourned for the loss of life. I didn't care just got to the good part.

"As for Y/N L/N has nothing to do with the missile attack. She, in fact, took out three of the four missiles, the last one was in the Kremlin's world it was tampered with, and she could not have accessed the missiles. As for Task Force 141, they were chasing after the Terrorist Makarov." Charlie sighs and turns to me. He looked so relieved.

"However," I felt everyone suck in a breath, "If the Kremlin wants a trial, we will do a trial." The speaker spoke. I look over to see Ghost looking at me intently like he didn't even look at the TV screen. I give him a curt nod and look at Charlie, he on the other hand kept staring at the TV, heartbroken. His eyes flutter over to me, water and sad.

"Don't cry—"

"Why are you so calm?" He interrupts me. He sounded so small if that was possible, he looked far more hurt than anyone else. They all looked stunned, this was a circus trial, a thing to drag out and exhaust me.

"I knew this would happen," I state and walk over to turn off the TV. My father moved forwards and I froze staring dead into that man's eyes.

"My daughter, though an absolute disappointment is not bright enough to commit such a crime." I purse my lips at his words, last time I checked my IQ was far higher than my father's. My mother stepped forward.

"My daughter has always been a difficult child getting into fights, we tried everything to fix her," I rolled my eyes so hard they fell out of my head rolling onto the ground. "She's being preyed upon by a filthy Mexican immigrant, who corrupted her." I let out a snort and folded my arms I turned back to Charlie who gave me the same look.

"He's a filthy cartel member that has brainwashed her from her good Christian origins." My stupid mother said, I let out a gasp of a laugh and looked at Charlie. He also looked Hella baffled too.

"Your mother seems like a bitch," He mumbles.

"Bruh, she never meets you; she's talking out of her ass!" I state, "Man, she abandoned me and now has the audacity to— LASWELL!" I shout looking for the older woman. Charlie instantly followed me and so did a few others. I found her in the office she was given, she looked up expectingly.

"Can I make a speech?" I ask.

"Can I too?" Charlie adds in.

"For?" She asks.

"My parents just called me stupid and a troubled kid."

"Her mother accused me of being a manipulator and abuser that dragged her to sin, sweetheart, your daughter's going to hell with or without knowing me!" He states his Mexican accent slipping in, mixing nicely with his Southern accent. Laswell sighs and rubs her temples and sees everyone else watching from the back. "I bet these bitches want to put their two cents in." Charlie points behind us.

"We— I can see what I can do."

"I want a non-biased platform," I told her, and she nodded.

"Well run your script by me—"

"Script?" I said looking at her weirdly, "I was going to talk from the heart."

"Flaca that is the stupidest idea you have ever had," Charlie said looking at me. "We both know you're going to cuss them out, say you should have killed him when you got a chance, and discredit them with how their shit parents." I look down at my feet... he knows me too well.

"Charlie," I look at him, "lower your goddamn voice," I tell him in a calm scary tone. He quirks an eyebrow before smirking. He looks back like he's sharing a joke, probably with the other sergeants.

"We need to look Professional, Y/N," Laswell said. I sighed and thought for a second.

"No, today I feel petty why act professional when both my parents called me stupid and violent? When only one is correct."

"You're a little slow," my head spins around to Soap.

"And you look like a dead man walking. Let me be true to myself, I'm a messy ass bitch this trial is going to be a clown show! Let me set the atmosphere for this bullshit!" I slam my hand down. Laswell blinks at me a few times and rubs her temple.

"John talk some sense into her." I turn around to see Price stepping into the room.

"John take a step back like your lungs and let the women talk," I said sassily. He froze and turned to Charlie who clammed up.

"I will say my shit how I say it, and if you don't let me speak my piece, I will go to social media and air out everything, every little slight I have experienced. I shit you, not I will drop names, ain't nobodies safe here!" I declared. She looked so tired before slowly nodding.

"Fine but don't say anything that can put us at war."

"I will try," I state calmly she extends a hand, and we shake it. I turned around and exited the room everyone was bunched up like nosy people in drama from another country they had never been to. As I move farther away from that office, I let out an evil chuckle and look over at Charlie.

"I'm about to be the four horsemen of the apocalypse the shit I will say," I said quietly my fingers twitching with anticipation.

"Shit..." Charlie mumbles.

"I wish to God I was in America with all my bitches!" I say shouting to the ceiling, "That shit be so entertaining!" I skipped off ready to call my mentally ill bitches.

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"I am so scared of what she's going to say." Soap turns to Charlie.

"You want to make a bet?" Charlie asks pulling out $40 with a smirk. Gaz and Soap glance at each other before nodding. Roach put in 30 GBP and a wide smile.

"What do you think her most outrageous thing she'll say? My bet is on how she should have killed her father." Charlie spoke first.

"Calling her mom a stupid cunt," Soap adds in.

"Something about her dad."

'I think it's going to be about autism,' Roach signs. Charlie wrote everything down.

"You guys want to participate?" He turns to the other three. They looked at each other, all knowing what she would actually say, they shook their head no.

"You all will be disappointed," Ghost mutters as he walks off.