39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute

"How are you so heartless?" Gaz asks his tone a little cruel and cold. Soap smacked him in the shoulder.

"I'll be honest, you don't need empathy to function," I said, truthfully empathy is not required.

"Are you even human?" König asks, arms folded. My mouth forms a thin line of annoyance.

"What makes you human?" I mockingly ask like they were toddlers, "Empathy, lust? Romance? Fear of death?" I ask. Everyone nods, almost everyone besides Charlie.

"Wrong!" I snap standing up, "It's your fucking DNA!"

The room grew deadly silent as they all stared at me.

"Now if you excuse me, I like you all to leave," I tell them. The itch in my skin deep in my skin finally became too overwhelming.

"What?" Laswell steps forward confused by my change.

"Too many of you, too loud, leave." She frowns and turns to Price who steps forward. "I said get out, you to Charlie."

"Flaca," He states firmly, "Don't be rude—"

"Get out Diego, all of you!" I see his face stiffen and he gestures for everyone to follow him. Reluctantly they did all for Laswell.

"What are you doing."

"I need to think." I tell her, "Take your things I need this table cleaned off." I begin to hand her stuff. I moved the military computers off the table and cleared it off.

Laswell took her things leaving my mind spiral down into the void of my mind, whispers of doubt hung loudly in my mind.

I felt crazy thinking about everything.

Write everything down chronologically...

I join 141. We found Makarov is tied to cartels the Black Hand Cartel and Sinaloa Riders—

I pause for a second pull out my notebook and create three lists of things people need to know, the information I think is important, and questions to answer, for my own sanity. My sanity is slipping through my fingers, like fine silk.

Connection to Eastern Europe. Missiles in Russia 4... Where did they get the missiles? I wrote it down. Plane crash, the media thought it was a terrorist attack. London metro system being bombed...

I stepped back and practically took a tour of the world. From the Americas to Europe, Asia, and the Middle East... what's next Africa?

Knock knock.

I turn to the door and walk to it. I open it slightly to see Charlie standing outside. "Can I come in?"

"No." I close the door and lock it again. I need to focus.

Hours slip by as I try to recall everything.

Urzikstan... Why Urzikstan? Why this specific country? Are they just Islamophobic?... Maybe.

I spent a good few hours staring off into the distance, my mind fatigued from overthinking. I was simultaneously dead tired and high on insomnia
the hollow sound of night slowly permeating into the small hideout.

Knock knock.

I groan and storm to the door. Damn it, Charlie! I creaked it open and the door was pushed wider. I see Ghost standing there. Behind him König.

"What do you two want? I'm currently working on my madness!" I snap. They exchange a silent look.

"Go to bed corporal." The Colonel said.