40: Puzzle Pieces

Laswell, Price, and König stared at it in awe. Ghost had cleaned up the borderline unreadable mess into a more coherent and to the point. Simple and fast for everyone to grasp.

Soap looks away and turns to a very fidgety Gisele. She couldn't stand still, it was kinda cute, she looked a tad crazy, though. Gaz slowly turned to Gisele; she was struggling to form coherent words mumbling under her breath. Roach turns to Gisele's actual writing; it was indeed all over the place, but he could not lie he's highly impressed.

Charlie turns to Gisele with a single look.

"Monkey," Everyone turns to him, "Have you taken your medication?"

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"No," I look away, what can I say, I forgot.

"Flaca!"

"What!"

"Where are they?"

"I accidentally let it back in London."

"Y/N!"

"What!" Charlie gives me this tired annoyed look he's famous for. Girls on base said he looks hot when he looks at you like that. I can't see it... "Why are you so wrinkly?" I ask him.

Smack!

"OW!" I rub the side of my head.

"You are the reason; you are always the reason!" He snaps at me.

"Look sometimes having life raw dog you, is what you need!"

Everyone turns to me, Charlie blinks twice before pulling out a small notebook and writing a few things down. Soap opens his mouth before closing it.

did she really just say that?

"Why would you say that?" Gaz quietly asks, a sentiment everyone agrees with.

"Quit acting like innocent nuns." I snap at them, since when did they start clutching their pearls?

"Alright, all I need is, where did they get the American Missiles!" I state to the entire room.

"What do you mean?" Laswell asks her face contorting into worry.

"When we were in Russia, we found American Missiles." The room grew deadly quiet. Everyone was lost in thought.

All except one.

Farah had this blank expression, but her eyes betrayed her.

"If I remember correctly it aimed for Moscow." I continue, her lips form a straight line. The man next to her, Alex if I remember correctly looks down at her.

Charlie nudges me, 'They are acting strange.'

'I wasn't overthinking it?'

'Nope.'

"Farah," I call out and walk to her. She was taller than me by a few inches. I stared dead into her eyes, I didn't lift my head. "What are you hiding?" Her eyes slide down to me.

"Gisele!" I hear Price call out; he pulls me back.

"Look Farah, I am one of the more oblivious bitches out there, but if I can see that look of guilt, ya guilty," I state. Alex pushed me back.

"Get your hands off of her," Charlie steps forward and pushes Alex back, "Loverboy stay in your lane."

Farah sighed, "a few weeks ago a few of our Missiles were stolen," She confessed. My eyes widen.

"How many?"

"Two, and one missile we had to put together—"

"I was right!" I cheered before it dawned on me, "Great I was right..."