♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI

A/N: MDI this has smut. Be kind this is the 2, 3, and 4th time I've written smut. This is long and I won't lie I was very comfortable and overly giggly. How do other aces write smut?
_____

"Dinner's ready," I said poking my head out. I find Simon enjoying the sunset and Konrad getting firewood.

"Who's cooking?" Simon asks a cup of tea in his hand.

"Diego." The two froze and sighed. "It's not that spicy." I could see the conflict in their gaze. The two of us are good cooks sometimes they will join me and Diego in cooking, it usually leads to me yelling for everyone to leave the kitchen so I can cook.

It's been a few years.

I'm shocked we lasted this long. My novelty wore off so quickly after they had to live with me outside of the military.

Today we moved into our new home in Switzerland. My room was at the end of the hall, the master bedroom. I unpacked my bed first and then the other furniture. I had fun sitting back and watching my three strong men carry heavy shit into the house and watching them take off their shirts, sweat beading off them. I felt like a real lecherous man watching them move around. I noticed neither Simon nor Konrad had such things. Later this day I'll go shopping with them for at least some decoration.

He had a few things I'd gifted him. They each had one of my strange artworks on his wall, a few family photos, but other than that it was sterile. I noticed Simon kept all his military things hidden, even his skeleton masks were folded up and packed away somewhere else.

Konrad had a little more personality, his favorite football team, of course, my artwork of him, and a few of his military stuff. His bed was custom made, and most of this house was custom made for these tall people. I and Diego bought the house and Simon and Konrad got the inside refurbished.

"What did you have to take out?" Konrad asks Diego. He looks up hurt and sad.

"Onions, chilis not because they spicey because of the texture, tomato same thing," He turned to me eyes burning with agony and pain, "And beans."

"Shush, I am delicate."

"Passenger princess," Diego grumbles.

"And?"

"Are you gonna help us unpack or sit there and look pretty?"

"I will tell you where to put things and how I want things laid out," I state. I already had an idea where shit would go.

"Yeah yeah," Diego roll his eyes, "sit your pretty ass down and let's eat."

We sat down, Both Simon and Konrad had no spice tolerance. It's funny watching them eat Diego's cooking. He used all the powers of his ancestors to make these white people cry and grow some tastebuds. Watching them grit and bear it, the most difficult fight of their lives was funny. Simon suffered more than Konrad; his British palate is struggling.

Simon and Konrad never sat together, Diego or I or both had to be between them. They were cordial but not very... friendly. It was incredibly awkward with Simon and Konrad the age gap was one thing and the autism was another.

We spend a week unpacking. Before I unpacked my room, I painted it. I was adding my own spin to it. I sat on the walls painting for hours and hours. Soon my walls were complete, but I still wanted to paint so I began to paint Diego's room.

Did he know? No

Did he care? Slightly

Did he stop me? Not at all

He had a cool jungle theme a golden temple in the back and piercing yellow eyes from the forest darkness. This mural was right behind his computer setup. The other side contained the forest into a field of flowers and the last wall was a peach. His gaming setup faces a blank wall. I spent several streams bragging about it.