- ̗̀✎ The Party

Y/N POV:

We were all laughing and singing, some dancing.

I was happy to finally have more friends in this new place.

The song finished, and we felt the bus stop for a long period of time.

Diver: "We are here."

We all got up and exited the bus, one by one. We all had to lean down to get out, trying not to hit our heads.

As I was going to step out, I felt someone press up against me from behind. I look back to meet eyes with Colby.

I step out and stand next to Tara, slightly red and my cheeks warm.

We all made sure we looked alright, Tara fixed her shirt, Johnnie adjusted his rings, Sam fluffed his hair, and I fixed my belt.

After we finished, we all walked into the house that was crowded with people. Everywhere you looked was a new person.

The house was two stories and had a pool surrounded by beautiful rose bushes.

Tara grabbed my arm, leading us to the kitchen to grab more drinks.

One of the only people in sight was Tara and Colby. I kept glancing at Colby, remembering the small moment.

Tara: "Who are you-"

She looked in the direction I was staring.

Tara: "Colby?"

She slightly shouted with a smile. She looked back at me, and I looked at her with slight panic.

Y/N: "Shush, no, no."

Tara: "You feeling Colby?"

Y/N: "What! No, I was just looking over."

I tried to convince her that I didn't feel anything for Colby.

I didn't. I didn't want to date him. I didn't have feelings for him, I just met him!

But he was attractive. And I think I like the sensual behavior.

Tara looked at me with suspicion.

Tara: "So, who are you feeling then? I know there must be someone."

I immediately thought of Johnnie again.

I don't think I'm "madly in love" with Johnnie, but something he seems cool.

Tara: "Jake?"

Y/N: "No, no."

Tara: "Hm.. do you... swing that way?"

I giggled a bit and looked at her.

Y/N: "I love Kris and Celina, but I don't see a connection like that."

Tara smiled like she found out.

Tara: "...Johnnie?"

I felt my cheeks warm up, and I stood silent.

Tara: "Bingo! That would be so cute."

She smiled, excited. I can't tell if she's happy she got it or because it's Johnnie.

Y/N: "Okay, I enjoy Johnnie a bit more, but Colby.."

Tara: "What about Colby?"

Y/N: "I don't know, I don't really see a romantic liking, but somewhat sexual?"

Tara looked at me with a small smirk and slight confusion.

Tara: "Soo... hook up?"

Tara lifted her shoulders and showed her teeth with a smile.