- ̗̀✎ Fuck You, Colby.

Y/N's POV:

Tara, Jake, Johnnie, and I all sat in my living room. We were waiting on the others, so we watched a random show. It was around six o' clock.

I didn't pay much mind to it, nor did Johnnie. Johnnie and I just talked quietly as Jake and Tara's eyes were glued to the TV. They didn't stop to check their phones or talk to each other. They just watched.

Johnnie and I were planning to tell Sam and them about me and Johnnie.

We hadn't seen the others in a bit, and we wanted to tell them in person.

Johnnie and I have been dating for three months now. Johnnie still makes his own videos. Sometimes, he records with me, or it's him, Jake, and me. He still streams on his own. We haven't told anyone else but Tara and Jake. It was mostly because we wanted to make sure we had a good foundation in our relationship before making it public to anyone.

Jake and Tara were our best friends, so they had to know immediately, and first. We are close friends with everyone else, but best friends with Jake and Tara.

We weren't going to announce our relationship publicly until we had a stronger relationship. We had hope that we wouldn't break up. It was all just worrying about how nosey and hateful the internet is.

Once I heard the knocking at my door, I was ready. I couldn't wait to tell Celina and Kris. They were so supportive, kinda like Tara, but in a calmer and distant way.

I shot up and opened the door for the four who didn't know. They all walked in, sending all of us different forms of greetings.

We obviously had a day planned. We would announce our relationship, and then we are leaving to eat somewhere.

Celina: "I wasn't told anything. What are we doing tonight?"

Y/n: "I made reservations at a restaurant for all of us, but Johnnie and I have something important."

Kris: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Johnnie and I are dating."

Kris, Celina, and Sam smiled, but negativity smeared across Colby's face.

Sam: "Congrats, guys!"

Kris: "That's amazing!"

Kris hugged me, followed by Celina joining in. Sam gave Johnnie a sturn hug. Why do guys hug so stiff? Celina and Kris let go of me, moving on to Johnnie.

Sam came to me and hugged me loosely.

Colby just stood, distant from everyone else. I looked at him, and he looked back. I felt his eyes burning into mine. His eyes were full of anger. Sam let go of me and stood next to me.

Colby opened his mouth to speak.

Colby: "So you kiss me, and now you date Johnnie?"

I felt my heart drop. He said his words so bluntly, like it didn't affect anyone.

Everyone stood silent. I felt all eyes on me in an instant.

I looked at Johnnie, and his eyes were already as me. I couldn't tell what his face showed. Disgust? Anger? Sadness?

Either way, it wasn't good.

Colby: "Nothing to say now?"

I couldn't think of anything to say. I didn't think. I just spoke.

Y/n: "That was before Johnnie and I were talking. You kissed me, and I rejected you afterward."

Colby: "You still liked him. You probably just want to fuck then leave."