- ̗̀✎ Is This Okay?

Third person POV:

After Johnnie and Y/n finished cleaning up, they laid in the Y/n's bed. Johnnie took the left side as Y/n took the right.  Johnnie just about immediately fell asleep. Y/n took a while, but she fell asleep as well.

For a while, they slept. They moved around freely. Y/n woke up. She rubbed her eyes, revealing that she was facing Johnnie. Johnnie had one hand under his pillow, and he laid straight. Y/n checked her phone.

2:28 am.

She put her phone down and looked at Johnnie for a minute. She couldn't get over his beauty. All she wanted to do was hold him right then.

She let her urge take over. She scooted herself closer to him. Hesitantly, she wrapped her arm around his waist and rested her head in his chest.

From her actions, Johnnie slightly woke up. He felt the pressure on him and rubbed his eyes. When he was finally awake enough, he looked at what was on him.

When he saw Y/n, Johnnie felt flushed. Y/n felt her action was too risky and pretended to be asleep. Johnnie wanted this, but now that he was in the moment, he didn't know what to do.

Johnnie knew that she initiated this, so he made his move.

"I know you're awake." He said quietly. His voice was low and raspy. Y/n opened her eyes and looked up at him. He looked down at her and slid his left arm under her head, giving her more comfort. His palm rested on her upper back.

"Is this okay?" She asked, making sure he was comfortable. "It's fine." He responded, reassuring her. Finally, he brung his other arm to her waist. He held onto her, putting a little bit of pressure to signal her to come closer.

Y/n pushed her body closer. Their chests connected. Johnnie placed his hand on the lowest part of her back.

Y/n realized the hand placement and felt tingly. She loved every second of this moment, and Johnnie couldn't hide that he did too. His body warmed up, and his cheeks felt hot.

Johnnie wanted to bring this farther but didn't want to push it. Y/n, on the other hand, wanted to take her chances. She looked up at him. Johnnie opened his eyes and made eye contact. For a moment, all they did was stare at each other's eyes.

Her heart raced at her thoughts. Johnnie gave in. He looked at her lips and leaned down to her. Y/n lifted herself up more.

They both closed their eyes and finally connected their lips. Y/n pulled away for a second. She looked at his eyes that looked darker since the room was darker. She connected her lips with his again.

Y/n moved her arm from his waist to his chest. Johnnie moved his to hold onto her face. His hands were cold against her cheek.

Did they want to take this further?

They both did, but they were scared. Johnnie loved Y/n, but he felt they should make whatever it was between them official. Y/n wanted to, badly, but she didn't want to start anything that wouldn't finish well.

Johnnie pulled away. They looked at each other for a minute. "We should talk about this in the morning." Y/n said. Johnnie nodded and placed his arm back around her waist, just like before.

Y/n did the same, this time hugging him slightly. She rested her head on his chest again. Soon enough, she fell asleep.

Johnnie thought for a minute. Many, many thoughts filled his head. Mostly positive. He was overwhelmed with happiness. He finally held the girl he had fallen in love with and kissed her. He hoped that the talk would finally complete them.

___

^645 words

I have been so excited to write something like this.

FIRST KISS... but next chapter?.?.?.?.

Recs:

Two post in one day btw :o ^