- ̗̀✎ Old Friends.

Y/N POV:

It had been two weeks since the incident with Colby.

Coming from Sam, Kris and Celina have been refusing to interact with Colby, and Colby didn't try to interact with anyone but Sam. Sam and Jake were still on good terms, but Jake definitely was holding a grudge against Colby. I don't blame him, Colby tried to ruin a relationship, slut shame me, and provoked his best friend.

Obviously, Jake was pissed off with Johnnie because of the way he lashed out in front of everyone, but he understood Johnnie's point of view. Who would want to hear someone talk so poorly about their girlfriend, not only to make her feel bad but to ruin something that wasn't his business to talk about?

Kris and Celina were distant from Johnnie and I as well. Not because they were holding anything against us, but because they didn't want to be included in any of the drama.

Since the incident, Tara, Jake, Johnnie, and I have been hanging out as normal. Watching movies or going out partying. Or just me and Johnnie.

Tara: "How about just a bar tonight?"

Y/n: "Sounds good."

Jake: "Johnnie and I have to go home and change. We're not going out in pj's"

Jake said with a sassy tone.

Tara: "I'll stay here with Y/n."

Jake nodded, grabbing his keys. Before leaving, Johnnie gave me a hug and kiss, leaving off with a goodbye. Once they left the house, Tara grabbed my hand, dragging me upstairs.

Her favorite part of party nights is getting dressed. She loved to look her sexiest. Showing off her outfits and body, knowing her worth, and that nobody can take it away from her.

Can you imagine how happy she was to remember that she had a best friend to dress too?

Once we got to my room, Tara sat me on my bed as she browsed my closet. Besides my regular clothes, all dresses and "going out" clothes were from shopping with Tara.

Before Tara, I didn't party much. I never really left the house. The only time I really left was to hang out with... people.

Tara set two sets of clothes on the bed.

Tara: "Do you think we have the same boob size?"

I looked at her boobs, then mine.

Y/n: "Probably not."

She did the same.

Tara: "You're right. We'll figure something out."

She smiled and kicked up her foot at her last couple of words. I smile.

Tara: "Okay, so, the other outfits are cute, but I have been in love with these."

I picked up the clothes to examine them. They were both sets that Tara had left from past parties where she slept over.

I had some of her dresses, skirts, and tops while she had some of my sleeping clothes.

Tara: "The lepord top is mine. Choose either skirt, though."

Tara went back into my closet, searching for whatever could be hidden in there.

I grabbed the other top, obviously being mine. It was a plain black crop top. Before I could make a choice on a skirt, Tara screamed. I jumped and looked at her.

Y/n: "What!?"

She climbed out of the closet, holding up a dress with a big smile on her face.

Y/n: "Your Snooki dress!"