- ̗̀✎ Movie Night

(A/N: Finally, back into regular fun times. Sorry for going even more emo than we already are. )

Y/N POV:

After my long story time, we watched a show that we both enjoyed until the others came back. I was wide awake, but Johnnie seemed tired. He kept dozing off, his head falling every time he fell asleep, only for him to jerk back up.

Soon enough, he stopped fighting and finally let himself sleep, his head fell, landing on my shoulder. I sat still, not minding the touch.

I heard the handle of the front door rattle, leading up with everyone talking and walking in. I looked back to the door. Celina and Kris, then Sam and Colby, and then Jake and Tara.

Celina and Kris were talking, not paying any mind to Johnnie and I. Sam and Colby noticed Johnnie sleeping and the TV running. They continued their own conversation but lowered their voices.

Colby kept glancing over with a look on his face. I couldn't make out what specific look, but it felt negative.

When Tara and Jake finally realized the scene of me and Johnnie, Tara's eyes widened, and a smile formed on her face. Jake immediately opened his mouth, his jaw dropping. His face was silly, I found it so funny whenever he did that.

I let out a giggle and shook my head. Tara and Kris held a total of three Mac Donald's bags while Sam and colby held the drinks.

All of them walked to the kitchen and placed everything on the kitchen island.

Tara emptied all the bags.

I decided to wake up Johnnie so he could eat. I moved my shoulder, trying to wake him. Johnnie woke up, slowly rising his head from my shoulder.

Once he adjusted his eyes, he looked at me and then my shoulder.

Johnnie: "Shit, sorry, didn't mean to fall asleep like that."

I smiled at him.

Y/N: "It's all good, I was just enjoying the show."

I was also enjoying his touch.

Johnnie giggled while looking at my shoulder.

Y/N: "What?"

I asked, confused. I looked at my shoulder and finally realized what he was laughing at.

His makeup was slightly smudged on my sleeve.

My jaw dropped, and I laughed.

Johnnie: "Sorry, Y/N."

He continued to laugh.

Y/N: "Go get your food, dude."

I smiled and stood up, walking over to the others. I stood next to Tara, helping hand out the correct foods.

We would call out the name of the meal and give it to whoever claimed it. Soon, everyone had their own meal and drink. Tara and I grabbed our own. She bumped me with her hip and smiled.

I knew exactly what she was trying to signal.

I sat back next to Johnnie, Tara joining in on the couch we sat on. Celina and Kris sat in the two chairs we brought over. Sam, Colby, and Jake sat on the other couch.

We all were trying to decide on a movie to watch.

Tara: "Okay, but what kind of movie are we feeling?"

She asked with an attitude, mostly because everyone was arguing.

"Horror," we all said in unison.

Tara: "Okay, finally."