- ̗̀✎ Interrupted Video Game.

Y/N's POV:

I haven't been doing much. When I'm not with Tara or any of the others, I'm mostly just home.

Johnnie and I have been talking a lot. By a lot, I mean every single day. We will text for hours a day and sometimes call. Ever since our day with each other, we have grown so much closer.

When we weren't texting, I didn't have much of anything to do, so I played video games. My go-to game right now is "Dead by Daylight."

I have been playing for about an hour now. The screams from my teammates getting hooked and groans of my injured character trying to repair the loud generators filled my office.

I escaped and went back to the lobby. I checked my phone, seeing a missed call from Johnnie. I clicked into his chats. I called him back, listening to the ring.

Johnnie: "Hey."

His voice was low and calm with a slight rasp. I loved his voice.

Y/N: "Hi, sorry I missed your call."

Johnnie: "It's alright. What are you doing?"

Y/N: "Playing Dead by Daylight. What about you?"

Johnnie: "Nothing, I'm pretty bored."

Y/N: "Want to play with me?"

Johnnie: "Yeah, I'd love to."

We talked as he set up his PC, pulling up Dead by Daylight. I sent him a friend request and invited him to my team.

We started up. For a good while, Johnnie and I stuck together. We fixed two generators without seeing the killer.

Soon enough, the music cued that the killer was chasing someone. I heard Johnnie let out a high-pitched yell.

Y/N: "What happened!?"

Johnnie: "It's chasing me!"

I looked around to see Johnnie's character running around, trying to avoid the killer. He yelled. I watched as he got hit.

Johnnie: "It cut me!"

Soon enough, Johnnie was down. The killer carried Johnnie to a far away hook. I heard Johnnie's character let out a blood curling scream.

I snuck around, watching the killer run away from Johnnie. I hid behind rocks and larger trees.

I finally reached Johnnie. I looked around one more time and started to unhook Johnnie. I took him behind a rock that was far from where I had unhooked him. I used my special medkit to heal him completely.

We continued to play the game as normal, repairing generators, saving our other two teammates, and running from the killer. We played for around two hours. I checked the time.

8:46 pm.

After we escaped, we would cheer and taunt the killer. We finished our game and went back to the lobby. I looked down at my phone to see it glowing.

Y/N: "Hold on, Johnnie, someone is calling me. I'll call you back."

I waited.

Johnnie: "Okay."

I hung up and picked up the call.

Y/N: "Hello?"

There was a small moment of silence.

Colby: "Hey."

Y/N: "What's up?"

Colby: "What are you doing right now?"

Y/N: "Playing a game with Johnnie."

I heard a quiet sigh on the other end.

Colby: "Listen, I wanted to apologize for how I acted at the party awhile ago."

I felt a wave of chills run up my back.

Colby: "It was not appropriate. I should have handled my feelings differently."

I paused, unsure what to say.

Y/N: "I appreciate the apology, I understand things can get out of control."

There was silence on both ends.

Colby: "I..."

He seemed hesitant, I wasn't ready.

Colby: "I do have feelings for you, Y/n. And I do want a chance at least one day."

I decided to choose my words very carefully, so I spoke slowly.

Y/N: "I really like Johnnie, and I wouldn't want to seem as if I was leading him on, because I'm not. If I got with you, it would not be genuine, and that's not good for either of us."

No response. Instead, I heard the sound of the call hanging up. A heavy feeling formed on my chest, and thoughts filled my mind.

It's not my fault.

Is it?

I never meant to hurt him.

But I really didn't.

Call Johnnie back.

I remembered to call Johnnie again. I took some deep breaths, making sure I wasn't going to sound off. I called Johnnie, and he picked up just about immediately.

Johnnie: "Hey."

Y/N: "Hi."

Johnnie: "Who was it?"

Y/N: "Colby."

He hummed a response, and I decided not to tell him what he had said.

Y/N: "He just wanted to know if I had something he needed for a game with Sam."

Johnnie: "Oh, alright."

He sounded normal.

Y/N: "Alright, ready."

Johnnie readied up, and the game started. We continued our little loops of the game, sometimes losing instead of winning.

Y/N: "Stop getting chased, Johnnie!"

Johnnie: "What the fuck!? How is this my fault!"

I laughed and realized what he had in his hand.

Y/N: "Use your fucking flashlight!"

Johnnie turned and flashed the killer, giving him a chance to run away successfully.

Johnnie: "That's what it does!?"

Y/N: "Oh my fucking god."

Johnnie and I played until sunrise. We didn't pay attention to time. We were just enjoying the game and each other.

I enjoyed the laughs that filled my room as we got chased. I enjoyed how we would help each other every single time we got caught. I enjoyed how we stuck together. I enjoyed everything, as long as it was with Johnnie.

I checked the time.

6:19 am.

Y/N: "Holy fuck. Johnnie, I think we should go to sleep."

I'm guessing he checked the time as well.

Johnnie: "Fuck dude. Yeah, we should."

Y/N: "Good night, Johnnie, sleep well."

Johnnie: "Good night, Y/N."

I hung up and shut down my computer, finally heading to my room. I laid down, basically immediately falling asleep.

^ 986 words.

Okay, I want recs for what would be sweet BEFORE they start flirting and stuff.

Btw guys, I do edit on tiktok. I edit different ppl, but recently, I've been editing Johnnie, so...

ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR +3.5K READS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH POOKIES <33 ^