- ̗̀✎ Halloween Shopping

Y/N POV:

It has been a couple of days since our movie night. We all had things planned for today. Sam, Colby, Celina, and Kris were all going to record a video for Kris' channel. I wasn't sure what, but it wasn't a haunted video.

Tara had her own things, but i was meeting with her later for a Halloween costume. Jake and Johnnie offered me to record a video with them. We were going to Spirit Halloween and buying random things.

I accepted, and they said they would pick me up soon. I started to get ready. I put on a basic pair of grey cargo shorts matched with a Misfits shirt. I put on a black belt and black boots. I accessorized with string bracelets and a small cross necklace.

I heard my phone ding. I picked it up and pressed the notification.

*Jakewebber9: we are here*

I turned my phone back off and grabbed my house keys and wallet. I walked out of the house and locked my door. I walked to the car that Jake and Johnnie sat in.

I got in the back. We drove to Spirit Halloween, listening to music while Jake sung with it.

After we arrived, we all got out of the car, and Jake finally started recording. He and Johnnie just made jokes to start off the video, and we walked into the shop.

Jake and Johnnie made back to back jokes and insulted each other. Johnnie made multiple sexual jokes.

Johnnie: "If I jerk off with this on, it'll feel like someone else is doing it."

He said with an oven mit on his hand.

Jake: "Why does everything you say have to do with jerking off."

I giggled at both of their jokes.

I decided to wander off without them. I looked around at all the somewhat scary decorations. I stopped when I found these life-sized skeletons. I decided to try and scare them, so I snuck back around the area they were in when I left.

I listened out for them. For a minute, I could hear them, and then I heard Johnnie yell. I snuck over quietly and waited until I heard them in my direction.

I heard Johnnie just around the corner, so I got ready to jump at him with the skeleton. I finally heard him basically in my ear, so I jumped around the corner and just yelled a "rah" sound.

Johnnie flinched and immediately hit the head off of the skeleton. Me and Jake's mouth swung open, and we had a funny, shocked face. Johnnie laughed uncontrollably.

The rest of the time was pretty fun. Jake and Johnnie bought a shit ton of stuff and just stuffed it in the trunk and some in the back with me.

They arrived at my house to drop me off. I waved a goodbye at both and shot a smile at Johnnie. I entered my house as they drove off. While they were still in front of my house, they played blasting music, but when I almost entered the door, the music was off.

__

I was about an hour later, and Tara finally showed up. I left my house and entered her car.

Tara: "Okay, so hear me out."

I listened to her as I buckled up.

Tara: "Im being Coraline.."

My mouth dropped, and I smiled. I love Coraline.

For a bit, the car was silent. I decided to break it.

Y/N: "I think I'm gonna be that sexy maid from American Horror Story."

She smiled and looked over at me. She laughed and looked back at the road.

Tara: "You would look so hot. Do it!"

I smiled and hummed.

Y/N: "We just have to get the maid dress, and I need to get my hair red somehow."

Tara: "Wig or just dye it."

Y/N: "I don't think I'm feeling that bright of red.'

Tara: "Dye it for Halloween and then get it darker later."

It was a smart idea, and I was willing to do it.

Y/N: "Looks like we are going to a salon then."

Tara: "First, let's get the dress."

I nodded. I reached and turned on the radio. We couldn't find any good songs on regular radio, so Tara connected her aux.

"Let's dance" by David Bowie played.

___

Soon enough, we arrived at Spirit Halloween. We walked into the store and looked around.

Tara: "I bought the raincoat, boots, and regular clothes online. All I need is the basic accessories, and you look for the right maid dress."

Y/N: "Mk, see you in a bit, babes."

We walked our separate ways, and I headed towards the costume aisles. I looked around the aisle, looking for a good maid dress. The ideal dress was an old-fashioned and basic maid dress.

I wasn't much of a dress person, but if it was a special occasion, I wouldn't mind wearing it.

I couldn't find a maid dress that didn't have an exaggerated flow at the bottom or weren't short sleeved. They were all more of a corny "femboy" maid style. It pissed me off.

I searched more. I found a long sleeve black dress that cut down the middle, in between the chest area. I decided to just buy that dress, and I could sow with lace on my desired places.

I grabbed the dress and headed to different aisles. They all had random Halloween decor and basically arts and crafts things. I found a roll of white lace and white fabric. I grabbed it.

I searched more and more, picking uo things I would need to sow this dress and lace. String, a needle, scissors.

I was finally done, so I decided to check out. As I checked out, I saw Tara sitting in the car through the stores front windows. Everything was scanned, and I paid. Taking my bags, I left the store.

Tara: "Finally. Why did you get so many things?"

Y/N: "I have to sow the lace and apron by myself. So I had to get stuff for it."

She gave a look that read "yikes, all you girl." I giggled at the face.

Y/N: "I want to get the tights and the heels. Can we go to the mall?"

Tara: "Uhm. Of course we can!"

She smiled and screeched. Tara was definitely a girl most would want to be. She is living her own little world, and I am here to support her.

___

We got to the mall and immediately split up. I went to a shoe store. I looked around for a pair of black, shiny heels. Once I found them, I paid for them and headed to Spencer's. Once I got there, I searched for the same tights that Moira wore in the show. I searched and searched.

I finally found them. I paid the cashier and left the store. I searched for Tara, knowing damn well she was still shopping.

I found her in rue 21. She had about three pairs of cute cargos and four pairs of shirts. I looked at her and giggled.

Tara: "What? They have cute clothes."

She defended herself.

Y/N: "Nothing, I'm just ready to go."

Tara: "Okay, let me check out, and we can go to the salon."

Right. I still had to have my hair done. Tara walked away and went to check out. While waiting, she grabbed a cute cross necklace and placed it on the counter. I laughed.

We were finally done and left the mall. We headed to the salon. I sat in that salon chair for over an hour. It was definitely worth it, though. My hair was a beautiful, bold red. I can't wait for Halloween.

^1297 words

Definitely worth waiting after Halloween so I could use their ACTUAL Halloween costume.

How was yalls Halloween though? I loved mine, it was fun asf :) ^