- ̗̀✎ I'm sorry, Johnnie.

TRIGGER WARNING: So.... uhm.... Suicide attempt.

Johnnie's POV:

.... for the last hour, I spent trying to calm Y/n. Tears left my eyes, but I didn't make it noticeable.

Once she got a steady breath, all I heard were heavy breathing and sobs coming from her.

It broke my heart.

And the reason alone was unknown, but I think I could make a guess.

Marks on her neck, seeming like nail cuts. Not wanting to be touched. Right after hanging out with her two old "friends."

Whatever happened, it was terrible.

Why wasn't I there to help her?

Why didn't I make sure she was safe?

Why would anyone do anything to her?

Why would anyone do this in general!?

Y/n pulled away from me, wiping her face, now only having a dull expression.

Her eyes didn't have her usual shine. They were red and puffy. Her eyes looked drained. Nothing but pain was seen when I saw her.

Y/n: "Can I get water?"

She said with rasp. Her voice sounded like never before. I nodded, and she let go of my completely. I headed downstairs to grab a water bottle from the fridge.

As I made my way to the fridge, I heard walking from upstairs.

Johnnie: "What are you doing?"

I shouted, just curious about what she was moving around for.

I got no response. I grabbed the water and made my way back up. As I hit the second step, I heard the sound of small metal hit something, followed with a loud thud.

I immediately dropped the bottle and ran up the stairs.

Horror filled my eyes as I saw the terrifying scene at the end of the hall.

Y/n was slouched on the bathroom floor, blood rushing down her hand. I ran to her, stepping in a small puddle of blood. She was bleeding terribly from both wrists.

I looked around and grabbed a hand towel, placing it on her right wrists. When I moved the towel, blood immediately gushed out at a rapid speed.

Y/n: "I'm sorry, Johnnie. I'm so sorry."

She sounded weak as she begged and cried.

Johnnie: "Shit, shit, shit, shit!"

I panicked as I tried to apply pressure to her wrist. Immediately, I ran to her room, grabbed my phone, and dialed 911.

Operater: "911, what's your emergency?"

Johnnie: "My girlfriend, she slit both of her wrists!"

I talked quickly and loudly.

Operater: "Okay, we are sending an ambulance right now. Please stay on the phone. How bad is the bleeding?"

Johnnie: "It won't stop. It's bleeding quickly."

I switched to her right wrist, panicking more. I held my phone with my shoulder. I grabbed another hand towel, holding it onto her left wrist. I knelt in between her legs as my pants soaked the blood.

Operater: "Are you able to apply pressure of any kind?"

Johnnie: "I'm trying, I have a towel on each wound."

Y/n: "I thought I was safe."

I tried to calm myself but couldn't as I heard my girlfriend sob while panting and groaning in pain.