- ̗̀✎ 'Til Death Do We Part. (Bad)

3rd POV:

..."Y/n L/n."

Everyone shot up from their seats, quickly rushing to the door. Before everyone could go in, the doctor stopped us.

"Is there any parent here that I can talk to or a relative?" The doctor asked. "No." Multiple of them answered. "Significant other?"

"I'm her boyfriend." Johnnie spoke up. He walked to the front of everyone, and the others backed up. The doctor walked with Johnnie to the other side of the door.

He opened his mouth to speak, maintaining eye contact with Johnnie.

"We aren't sure if she will survive."

Johnnie didn't say anything.

"She lost a lot of blood and damaged a lot of veins." He said, breaking contact as he looked at the ground.

"I think it's best for you all to go in and say goodbyes."

Johnnie felt his whole body run cold.

He stepped back into the main room, signaling for them to follow him as they all followed the doctor.

"What did he say?" Jake asked as Tara listened in. "She's not going to make it." Johnnie replied, trying to seem dull to cover the pain.

As they reached a room, the doctor stood outside, leaving once we all entered the room.

Once they opened the curtain that surrounded a bed, it revealed Y/n.

She was lying on the bed. She looked weak but was awake. She had two large bandages on each wrist, covering what caused it tonight.

A small table sat by the bed, covered with bandage, knives, medical tape, and stuff of that nature.

She looked at everyone with tiredness and sadness. Her face was pain as she had sunken eyes.

"There's more than I thought." She said, slurring her words.

Before anyone did anything, Tara made her way to Y/n carefully, hugging her.

"I can't lose you." Tara had dread in her voice. "I'm so sorry, Tara. You dont deserve this." Y/n said, trying to fight tears.

Tara picked up her head, leaving a kiss on Y/n's forehead. She let go of the hug. "Just always know that I love you." Y/n said. "I love you." Tara replied.

The room fell silent. The only things being heard were soft sobs and the beeping of machines. Everyone looked at Y/n with nothing but worry and pain.

And that's all that filled the air.

Pain.

Johnnie went to Y/n.

"I'm so, so sorry, Johnnie."

Y/n immediately broke into tears, looking at her lover who held her before what she did.

"You shouldn't apologize." He put a hand on her face. He leaned in, kissing her cold, pale lips. Johnnie finally let it out. Tears left his eyes, soft but painful.

"Come on." Jake said softly as he led everyone out of the room, leaving only Y/n and Johnnie.

"You shouldn't have to go through this." Y/n cried, breaking the kiss.

"I would always be here for you."

The exchanged looks, talk back and forth as they gave each other sympathy.

"I wanted to be with you until we died. Didn't know it would be so soon." Y/n stated we dreary eyes and a weak scoff.

" 'Til Death Do We Part? " Johnnie replied, copying the scoff.

"Exactly. 'Til Death Do We Part."

Johnnie laid his head on Y/n's chest, listening to her faint heart beat. He could barely hear it

Until he couldn't anymore.

The heart monitor let out a long beep, now showing a straight line. Johnnie picked up his head, looking at Y/n's now lifeless body. Her whole body was limp.

Johnnie stood about two feet away as he watched multiple doctors rush in, trying to revive her, only to be unsuccessful.

He repeated the words.

'Til Death Do We Part.

He rushed and grabbed a knife, immediately slitting his throat.

The last thing he saw before he fell was the face of Tara Yummy looking through the window.

The last thing he heard was a scream and multiple doctors panicking.

After his actions, everything blinked from reality to black. It felt like slow motion to Johnnie.

Black.

Doctors look at him with pure fear.

Black.

His friends rushed in.

Black.

The face of Jake Webber over him with tears.

Black

Doctors trying to pull him off.

Black.

Black.

Black.

He felt at peace. Like it was all over.

And the only thing left in his mind;

'Til Death Did We Part.

___

^741 words.

That's the end, guys..

There is a good ending, but this is the bad ending. Terrible ending at that.

A good ending won't be posted until later. This is just to break your guys' hearts. Love you tho.

^