- ̗̀✎ Group Stream.

Y/N POV:

I sat on my couch, crowded by my friends who were talking. They all came over after Jake called us to my house.

Jake wanted to stream but was unsure for what. He didn't like being boring, and he wasn't at all. Jake is a really funny person, but he didn't want to be bored himself. He asked Tara, Johnnie, Kris, Celina, Sam, Colby, and me to stream with him.

Tara: "But what would we all be doing?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I don't think it would be much fun just sitting in a room with a stream."

Jake: "You're right.."

We all stood for a moment, trying to figure out what to do.

Sam: "Pool stream?"

Jake's face lit up, and he hopped up and down.

Jake: "Perfect!"

Tara: "Who has a pool?"

Colby: "We do."

We all smiled and looked at each other.

Y/N: "When are we going to do the stream?"

Jake: "Around 5?"

Kris: "Sounds pretty good."

We all nodded, agreeing.

It was 3 pm right now, so we had time for anything.

Johnnie: "Should we drive to each other's houses to get our bathing suits?"

Y/N: "Can we all fit into anyone's car?"

Tara: "We can take two cars."

Y/N: "Oh. You're right."

Sam: "I'll drive one group. When you are all done, just come to my house."

We all nodded, and Sam gathered his group. Kris, Celina, and Colby left with Sam. They all usually hung out, but that is just because they are closer. Like me, Tara, Jake, and Johnnie.

Jake: "I'll drive?"

Tara: "Let's go."

We all went to Jake's car, trying to figure out the seating arrangement. While they figured it out, I remembered to grab my own bathing suit. I ran back inside and grabbed a plain, sage green two-piece.

I ran back out. Johnnie was alright with sitting in the back, but Tara wanted to sit in the front. I wasn't going to argue with her on that because I knew she would win anyway.

Jake started up the car as I walked to the back seat. I got in, the middle seat separating Johnnie and I. Without giving us a moment to think, loud music played. Jake quickly turned it down.

Jake: "Sorry."

He said with a laugh.

He handed his aux to Tara. I don't think anyone was complaining either. Tara had good music taste, and she didn't just think about her own songs. She also played songs that she thought everyone would like.

We finally started driving around to Jake and Johnnie's house.

___

Jake left the car on for me and Tara as they went in to grab a change of clothes. Tara turned off the music once they both went into the house.

Tara: "What's your next move with Johnnie?"

I wasn't sure. I don't know what to do next. So I sat silent.

Tara: "Jake told me more."

I smiled.

Tara: "And I have told him more too, so he is talking to Johnnie while in there too."