- ̗̀✎ Johnnie's Day P2

The haunted house was finally open. Johnnie and I looked as one group would walk in, and after about 5 minutes, another.

Johnnie and I still talked while waiting, walking up less than 10 steps every other couple of minutes. After a while, we finally met with the entrance. We had to wait 5 minutes so the group that had just entered didn't meet with us and ruin the experience.

(A/N: I completely forgot to describe the house.)

The house was really large. It had about two stories and looked scary on the outside. It was dirty, some of the tiles on the roof fell off, and the fence on the front porch was broken.

Like I said, the house was large, and I mean billionaire house type large. I just knew the payment would be crazy.

While waiting, we began to pay.

Guard: "30 per person."

That wasn't bad considering the size of the house.

Johnnie: "Damn, alright."

We both pulled out our wallets. I saw Johnnie pull out a fifty and ten. He handed it to the guard and casually put his wallet back in his pocket.

Y/N: "Do you want me to pay you back?"

Johnnie: "Of course not, don't worry about it."

He looked at me and smiled sweetly. I smiled back at him. The guard finally allowed us into the house. The first couple of steps were fine. We were just walking in.

When I stepped into the actual house, though, I felt colder, and the lighting was much, much darker.

There was fog everywhere, so we could only see about 3 feet in front of us. The walls appeared, breaking apart and moldy. The floor tiles were broken and covered in dirt and dust.

There were fake spiderwebs everywhere, and decorative cloth hung off every other wall. We were walking into a hall that wasn't too long. We finally got to the end of the hall. It was a very large room. It was very dim lit, enough to safely get around.

Right at the end of the hall, there was a person with a joker type of clown makeup. His eyes widened scarily. We approached him as he wore a regular but messed up suit. We assumed he was a worker who guided us.

Worker: "Hello!"

He greeted happily, his eyes still widening.

"Hello."

Johnnie and I responded.

He gave us basic directions on the house. Go up the stairway on the left, some rooms are connected, try to leave through the right stairway, and be careful of other groups, yada yada.

Worker: "Now, we are required to remind you this is an interactive haunted house."

I felt by heart drop.

Y/N: "Interactive?!"

Johnnie: "What's wrong with interactive?"

Y/N: "Having a masked person chase me with a weapon?"

Johnnie: "But they can't hurt you."

Y/N: "I know, but just the fear, you know?"

Johnnie: "Yeah, I understand that."

Worker: "Okay, so we need you to sign papers, just stating that you understand the scarers can chase and touch you, as well as acknowledge the fact that you can not harm our scare actors."

The worker handed us a pen with a clipboard that held a paper. Johnnie grabbed both and signed his name. After he signed, he handed the board to me. I signed my name and handed it back to the worker.