- ̗̀✎ First Apperance.

Y/N POV:

Although of it being a couple days after me and Johnnie's Day, I decided to post the photos we took.

I selected a couple of photos that I took.

The first photo was of the scene while on the Ferris Wheel. The second was the one of me that Johnnie took. I really thought about how the photo looked.

Was my hair too messy? Do my lips look thinner? Am I too slouched?

I always look at the negatives. Soon enough, I decided to try and fix my mindset in the moment.

My smile looks sweet. My hair blew beautifully. My posture looks fine. Johnnie took the photo.

I kept it selected. The third photo was the one I took of Johnnie. His pale skin had a purple and pink glow from the Ferris wheel lights. His hair was his natural messy mixed with the winds messy blows. His smile was sweet, and his eyes looked beautiful with the dark eyeliner surrounding.

For the next three photos, it was the silly 0.5s we took. I decided to end it at the six slides. I pressed next and did the extra stuff. I tagged Johnnie and added the caption.

"Our day <3."

I thought it was sweet and simple. It was also the first thing that came to mind. I pressed "post."

It was immediately sent to Johnnie. Johnnie viewed it and liked the message. He liked the photos and reposted them with a heart emoji.

A smile grew on my face at his actions, I knew he did it to every post that included him, but the heart was new.

A notification dropped. I pressed and viewed the message.

*Johnnie: "I'm going to post too. Can I post this?"*

I waited until the photo was sent. It was a photo of me and him holding hands while we walked to a ride. I didn't know he took the photo, but my hair sat perfectly, my waist looked good, my hips looked perfect, and my arm didn't look long.

His hand tattoos looked hot with my hand against his. I smiled and started to text back.

*Y/N: "Ofc"*

*Y/N: "Should've sent it to me so I could post it too."

*Johnnie: "Sorry"*

I smiled and liked the message. Soon, another message was sent from his end. It was a tagged post. I viewed it, and it had just about the same photos as mine, except with the photo with our hands and me.

I smiled and liked the post. I reposted it to my story with a small red heart emoji. When I tapped back to my home page, the notification bar dropped. "99+"

Holy shit!? I viewed it, and it was multiple likes and comments. I went to my post to see what it was like.

10,734 Likes.
104 Comments.

My jaw dropped. I pressed the comments and decided to see if I could reply to some.

"YOU'RE SO PRETTYY"
- "TYY"

"Scene is so pretty"
- Liked by Creator

"You and Johnnie look like such a good duo"
- Liked by Creator

"I love your hair"
- "Thank you <3."

"Your smile girl 😍."
- "<33"

"Wait are they dating?"

"Johnnie's new gf?"

"DATING?"

"WHAT? FINALLY A GF??"

"R u and Johnnie dating?"

Wait, what? I mean.. I wish. But no. We aren't. We were just hanging out as friends. My posts don't even show any sign of romance. I didn't respond to any of the comments asking about our personal lives.

I continued to scroll.

"Js bc they are hanging out doesn't mean they are dating."

"I don't think they would look good together"

"Wth"

"Oh.."

I decided to just click off of the comments. I didn't want to mention the comments.

I watched as the random users liked my post.

Tarayummyy liked your post.

Sjsk8768 liked your post.

Idk72840 liked your post.

Jakewebber9 liked your post.

Samgolbach liked your post.

872_k_ate liked your post.

I decided to just close off my Instagram, but the notifications still flooded my phone. I went to my settings and turned off my notifications for Instagram. I proceeded to scroll through Instagram stories like normal.

I reached Tara's story. It was a regular photo of her and Sophia. They both looked beautiful. I liked the story and kept going.

A notification from Johnnie appeared at the top of my screen. I tapped it and read.

*Johnnie: "Want to play Dead by Daylight again tonight?"*

*Y/N: "ofc. I would love to"*

*Johnnie: ":)"*

___

^751 words.

I know this is my second filler, so sorry, but I promise, very soon, an actual chapter with everyone will be up soon.

I also appreciate the support so much. I love yall frl. Like, it genuinely is what makes me want to keep writing. I love you sugar cakes <33 ^