- ̗̀✎ Josiah and Cam.

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSULT.

THIS TOPIC IS VERY SENSITIVE, I WILL HE WRITING THIS SO IT IS NOT REQUIRED TO READ, THE NEXT 2 OR 3 CHAPTERS WITH CONSIST OF MENTION OF SEXUAL ASSULT AND SELF HARM.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE IF THIS CAN BE TRIGGERING.

___

Y/n POV:

Yesterday, after our nap, Johnnie, Jake, and I all went out to eat at McDonald's. Afterward, Jake went home, and Johnnie came back home with me.

I reminded him of my plans today, but he still wanted to be with me for the night.

Johnnie's clinginess was cute. I liked a guy who wasn't ashamed of showing how much they love their girlfriend.

It was 8 am. I woke up at around 6 am. When I woke up, I texted Josiah, asking when he wanted to meet. Around an hour later, he responded. We both agreed on 10.

I finally decided to get ready after spending an hour in Johnnie's arms as he slept. I carefully moved his arm off my waist, slowly getting off the bed, trying my hardest not to wake him.

Once I left his grip, I took a quick hot shower.

Once I got out, I wrapped myself with a towel, and then I grabbed clothes from my closet.

I grabbed really baggy grey cargo shorts. They were baggy at the legs but sat perfectly on my hips, not hugging too tight nor too loose.

I took off my shirt, replacing it with a light grey cotton long sleeve. I grabbed a darker grey graphic shirt, styling it with the long sleeve. The shirts were baggy, hiding all of my body but my legs and face.

I headed downstairs to get my shoes. I grabbed black and white Converse.

I forgot socks, so I came back up the stairs.

When I got to the room, Johnnie was stretching, signaling that he had just woken up. I grabbed socks, sitting on the bed, now putting my socks and shoes on.

Johnnie and I said our good mornings, and I reminded him of what I was doing today.  Once it was finished with my shoes, I stood up and came towards Johnnie's side.

Johnnie had his face dug into the blanket. He faced the opposite way of me, trying to go back to sleep.

I leaned down, bringing my hand to his chin.

I grabbed his chin softly, guiding his face to look at me. I came closer, kissing his lips as he tiredly kissed back. Johnnie lifted his hand to my cheek as he moved his body to face me. His hand was in between my cheek and jaw, his fingers separated by my ear.

I deepened the kiss, moving my hand to his neck.

I let go of the kiss, teasing him.

Y/n: "Mk, I'm leaving now."

I smiled as I pulled away. He looked at me with need in his eyes. He still looked tired but definitely was somewhat awake now.

Johnnie: "Be safe."

He replied in his raspy, tired voice. I smiled at him and said my goodbye. I finally made my way out of the house, checking the time, then texting Josiah.

9:49 am

*"So, where are we meeting?"*

He replied quickly.

*"I'm leaving right now, so is that bar from the other night good?"*

*"Sure, I'm leaving rn too."*

*"Okay, see you soon."*