- ̗̀✎ After Movie Night

Finally, morning came. I was ready to tell Tara and see what today had for me. When I woke up, Tara wasn't awake. No one was awake.

I snuck out of the bed, leaving so Tara can still sleep. I headed downstairs, then to the kitchen.

I decided to make breakfast for everyone. I gathered everything I needed to make breakfast burritos. Eggs, sausage, bacon, peppers, and cheese sat on the counter by the stove. I grabbed the tortillas, setting them on the other side.

I started cooking the sausage. After about 10 minutes of me being alone, I heard a door open and then close, followed with footsteps on the stairs. I looked back to see Tara coming down.

My eyes widened, and I shot her a quick smile. She was rubbing her eyes and stretching.

Y/N: "Hey, morning Tara."

Tara: "Morning. What are you making?"

Y/N: "Breakfast burritos."

She clenched her mouth and walked by me.

Tara: "So.. what did you want to tell me last night?"

My eyes shot up to her, and my mouth hung slightly.

I changed my tone to a very close to silent whisper.

Y/N: "Okay... Colby... kissed me last night."

I started cracking eggs and pouring it into a separate pan. Tara gasped, and I glaced to see her expression.

He jaw was dropped with a smile, and her eyes were widened, filled with shock. If she wasn't awake before, she was now.

Tara: "Dude, when? How?"

She said loudly. I hushed her and made a motion for her to lower her voice.

Y/N: "When we were taking out the trash, while coming back in, he pushed me against the door and kissed me."

Tara: "And what did you do?"

I paused.

Y/N: "I... let him."

Tara's face lit up more.

Y/N: "But only for a second! I pushed him away and told him we shouldn't."

Tara: "But whyy."

Y/N: "Because I really do want to try with.."

I was cut off by a door shutting. I leaned into Tara's bubble and whispered to her.

Y/N: "Johnnie."

I pulled back away and went back to cooking. I continued with basic steps. Putting the peppers and sausage in the egg, letting the egg cook more, heating up the tortillas, just basic stuff.

After a bit, we both heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Sam and Kris.

Tara: "Morning, guys."

Tara greeted in a tired but happier tone.

Sam: "Morning."

Kris: "Good morning."

They both seemed tired but awake.

I finally finished up the food. I put the eggs and sausage in small portions in a tortilla. I had eight plates surrounding me, two burritos on each. Sam, Kris, and Tara sat at the dining table that had six seats.

I handed each of them their plates and let them eat. I headed upstairs to wake the others for their breakfast. When I made my way up, the bathroom light peeked through the crack beneath the door. I went into the boys' room.