- ̗̀✎ Sequel (Good Ending.)

Two years later.

Y/n POV:

It had been over two years since my stay at a mental institution. After coming back home, my wrists were still not fully healed, so Johnnie or Tara would stay with me to help me with stuff.

Now, I have large scars on both wrists. For a year, I hated them. And I hated myself for making them.

But now, I have come to terms with my body. I learned to find beauty in my scars, and now, I have two tattoos. One of butterflies is above one scar and a caterpillars below the other.

I felt that it symbolized what I used to be. How I have grown as a person and the beauty of it.

I have become more comfortable with myself.

There are times we're I do hate my body, but they were now rare. I eat healthier now and try to work out at least once a week. I also have started streaming and posting on YouTube.

I frequently go to therapy.

And as of Johnnie and I, we made it.

We announced our relationship last year, and Johnnie proposed a month ago. He moved in with me soon after I left the hospital. Tara went crazy, never shutting up about the proposal.

Obviously, I said yes. Our wedding would be in a couple of months, and we planned to keep it small and simple.

Over the past two years, I have met many people, most that I never thought I would meet.

Johnnie is clingier than ever. And I loved it.

I loved being anywhere with Johnnie. I loved even the small things like making him meals while he talked and talked.

Johnnie took me out on frequent dates.

He was a silly guy. Sometimes, when he would lose me in a store, he would call out cringy nicknames until he would find me.

Him doing that has gotten us kicked out of many stores. But God, do I love him.

I have a much better mindset now.

I don't immediately go to negative solutions or scenarios.

After I almost died but made it, I learned that even in such terrible circumstances, there is most likely a good outcome.

And that outcome was comfort with myself.

Something I never thought would happen.

^383 words.

Last chapter, guys. It has been so fun to write this, I loved seeing and replying to comments from you guys. I loved to be able to say the weirdest shit and you guys love it. I loved being able to tease you guys and break your sweet hearts. I also loved feeding your delusions. Everything about writing this book his been amazing.

I hope to see all of you who were frequently commenting and would rush to read as soon as I posted in my future book.

I love you all so much, thank you for the support my loves <3. ^