- ̗̀✎ Johnnie's Day P1

Y/N POV:

It was finally sunrise. The excitement of today kept me up late, but I didn't wake up tired, I actually think I'm just more energetic.

I was absolutely ready for today. It was around 6 am. when I woke up. I started my day by going to the restroom. I used the restroom, brushed my teeth, and then my hair.

I ran the bathroom shower. I washed my hair and body thoroughly. I didn't want to waste any time in the shower, so I hurried. I finally got out of the shower and covered my body with a towel.

I went back to my room and began getting dressed. I slid on black underwear and a sports bra. I wanted something nice but comfortable. It was gonna be a long day. I grabbed loose, thin fabric, brown cargos pants. I put them on slowly.

The cargos were loose on the hips but didn't fall. The towel sat on my shoulders, catching some of the water that dripped from my hair. Other drops ran down my arms. At first, I got scared from the red drops, but then remembered my hair was dyed.

I still haven't dyed my hair darker since Halloween, but I liked the bold red. It was still a darker red, so I was fine with it.

I grabbed a white tank top. I put it on and the sides grabbed by skin. I looked in my mirror. I looked good. My hips looked good, my tummy looked good, my waist felt curvy enough, and my shoulders didn't look too wide.

Even though I thought this in the moment, I still overthought it. I convinced myself that even though I looked fine in the moment, I would look different throughout the day. So, instead of keeping the basic shirt and pants, I added a black zip-up jacket.

I zipped the jacket up to the middle of my breasts and pulled at the bottom to line up with my hips. I finally slid on a pair of brown and white dunks.

I shook my hair in a towel, leaving it damp.

I headed downstairs while checking my phone. 7:14 am. Still no text from Johnnie. Perfect.

(A/N: I can't cook, so I am not going step by step with this one. The only impressive breakfast I can make is burritos. )

I took all of the ingredients needed for this breakfast. I asked Tara and Jake what they would want, and both had very different answers, but I will make their little cravings come true.

In the middle of cooking, Tara showed up. She came into my house and sat at the island behind where I was cooking.

Y/N: "Good morning, Tara."

I said.

Tara: "Good morning, y/nnnn."

She responded in a happy tone. I turned to face her. He had a cheeky smile, and her face rested in her hands. Her shoulders were on the counter.

I sighed a laugh.

Y/N: "What?"

I smiled and turned back to the pan I was cooking in.

Tara: "A full day with Johnnie."

She teased me. I couldn't help but try to hold back an embarrassed smile.

Y/N: "A day with Johnnie."

I giggled in between words.

Tara: "What are you guys gonna be doing?"

Y/N: "Well, first, he's coming for breakfast with us."

Tara: "Mhmm."

Y/N: "Then we are gonna film a video to past time."

Tara: "Yeahhh.."

Her voice got ever so slightly louder.

Y/N: "Then we are going to the haunted house downtown."