- ̗̀✎ "I Want to Know Your Story"

(A/N: The point of this chapter is basically a flashback into y/n's stories. So instead of just saying ex: "I tried to kms," I'll write it like it is a regular part. Ex: "I lied on the hospital bed...." idk how to explain, but yk.)

BIG TW: SUICIDE, ED

Y/N POV:

Johnnie: "I want to know your story."

I paused. Why does he mean by that?

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Johnnie: "What happened in your life?"

I knew what he meant, but I didn't want to overshare on things.

Y/N: "So... like, my mental health story?"

Johnnie: "Yeah, exactly."

I felt it would feel relieving to finally share some of my story.

Y/N: "Okay, well."

~~~

I lied in bed, not doing much, but just scrolling on my phone.

I soon decided to get up to grab something to drink, so I rested my phone on my pillow and got up, heading to the kitchen. As I was heading back to my room, I thought.

~I should call Elliot.~

Elliot was my best friend. We have been friends since we were 11. Now, 22, he moved away, pretty far. We call and text just about every day or every other day.

He had short, brown hair that covered his eyes. He was on the shorter side, around 5'2.

Elliot is trans. He grew up with people who didn't respect that, but I was there for him. I supported him through his journey.

I loved Elliot. He was the bestest friend I could have. Before he moved, when we were 13, we would always hang out. In school, after school, over the weekend, call and text.

We were the best friends in stories. No matter what, we stayed friends.

I made it to my room and picked up my phone.

I went to snapchat and called him. It rang for a while, only ending with "Didn't pick up."

Y/N: "Bitch, what the fuck."

I called again.

No answer.

I called him on Instagram, not receiving an answer either. What could he be doing? No matter what, he would answer my calls.

I assumed I was overlooking it.

After an hour, I went to call him again. He hadn't seen my missed calls or texts asking what he was doing. I pressed call. No answer.

I grew worried.

I decided to call him mom, just to make sure he is okay. I dialed her number, and the phone rang for a good couple of seconds.

I felt better when the phone picked up, but the sound from the other line wasn't pleasing.

Y/N: "Hel- whoa, are you okay ma'am?"

His mom was crying.

'Elliots ma': "Who is this?"

There was only pain and dullness in her voice. It broke my heart.

Y/N: "It's Y/N, is everything okay?"

Concern and worry filled my body. What could have happened?.

She left the call in silence. Suddenly, all I hear is growing pain in her cries.