- ̗̀✎ Sequel (Bad ending).

Two months later.

Jake's POV:

   I could never get over the sight at the hospital.

***

After we all left the room so Johnnie could say his goodbye, we all waited for a moment.

It was quiet until multiple doctors rushed into the room. I felt chills covering my body. I knew why, and it hurt. The doctors closed the door behind them, leaving us all still outside.

I assumed Tara knew why because she started to cry more. She wrapped her arms around me, hugging my body. I held her back, letting her face rest on my torso. She looked at the window and I looked at the others.

I fell into a gaze. Everyone looked miserable. I felt miserable. Tara screamed. I looked at her, then at what she was screaming at.

My best friend. Laying on the floor with a scalpel in his hand as blood surrounded his head.

I fell into complete shock. I couldn't make out how I felt exactly. I rushed into the room, falling to my knees beside Johnnie. Tears flooded my eyes as I watched my best friend blink weakly. His eyes were empty, like nothing was there.

I grabbed his shoulders, trying to lift him, only to startled by another doctor.

"Please, get away!" The doctor yelled at me. I refused to leave him. I stiffened my body, not letting the doctor take me.

Another doctor grabbed onto me, carrying me away from Johnnie. I begged and pleaded to be able to talk to my best friend one more time, but all they did was ignore me as I saw more doctors flood into the room and surround Johnnie. They left me outside the door, back where my other friends stood.

Tara sat against a wall, covering her face with her knees as loud sobs escaped her area.

***

It was horrifying.

I had never felt so much pain until I lost my best friends.

Since the death of them, I haven't been doing anything. No one has reached out to anyone. I haven't been posting on anything, streaming, or even making a public appearance. I stayed in my room.

Sometimes, I felt scared to leave my room because then I would see Johnnie's.

I finally built up the courage to check my phone and actually get up from bed.

Nobody had posted anything. Tara hasn't, Sam, Colby, Kris, Celina. Nothing.

Nobody knew why, and I don't think they will for a while.

That night, not only did I lose two of my favorite people, but I lost everyone else, too.

Tara was always the happiest when with Y/n. Kris and Celina couldn't handle the trauma. Sam and Colby didn't know how to deal with something this serious.

But to be honest, same with me. I was the happiest with Johnnie and Y/n. I hadn't had something this traumatic happen to me, so I couldn't deal.

I went to the bathroom, hoping to take care of myself.

I was scared.

Johnnie and Y/n was someone keeping me going.

And I needed to reunite with them in some way.

I grabbed two EpiPen's from under my sink, quickly stabbing one into my right leg, immediately stabbing the other into my left.

I felt my heart speed up. Panic and fear rushed over me.

Until I felt nothing.

___

^557 words.

I miss this book so much, so have some more angst 🥰.

I miss yall sm ^