- ̗̀✎ 'Til Death Do We Part. (Good)

3rd POV:

..."Y/n L/n"

Everyone shot up, immediately heading to the door. The doctor stopped us all, looking at us with seriousness.

"I am glad to say she will most likely survive."

Everyone's face filled with hope.

"But, it will take her many weeks to recover."

The doctor explained a bunch of precautions and worries. No one cared in the moment. They just wanted to see their friend.

The doctor pointed them to the room, and they all rushed into it.

Jake opened the curtain that covered the bed, revealing Y/n.

She laid with messy hair and large bandages that covered her wrists that caused tonight.

Everyone gathered around her, all hugging her tight one by one.

After everyone except for Colby got a hug in, Johnnie grabbed her face, landing a passionate kiss on her lips.

Her lips were cold.

"How are you feeling?" Kris asked. "They gave me drugs. So pretty good physically.". Tara laughed as she came to her.

Tara caressed Y/n's cheek, making hair out of her face and giving her a look of worry and gratitude.

"I'm so glad you are okay." Tara spoke with tears. "I'm so sorry I put you guys through this." Pain shocked her voice.

"That's not what matters. All that matters is that you are okay." Jake said with reassurance.

Y/n lifted her head, looking at the crowd of her friends. "Is that Colby?" She asked. Colby stepped up, letting Y/n see his full body.

"Hey." Colby said. Y/n gave him an awkward smile.

"Look, I really want to apologize." Before he could continue, Y/n stopped him. "I don't want an apology. Just a hug."

Colby hesitantly made his way over, landing his arms around her. Y/n lifted her shoulders, signaling that if she could, she would hug him back.

They all exchanged conversation, all worrying for Y/n, but she informed them that she didn't want to talk about it. Although she was sitting in a hospital bed, she would for a while. But she is going to live.

"I'm glad you are fine." Johnnie said quietly. "Yeah." She didn't want to live, but now that she saw everyone gathered around her after witnessing her almost dying, she couldn't admit that.

But at the same time, she never wanted to leave anyone.

"You know Johnnie," she paused as Johnnie looked at her eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She admitted. "You make me glad I lived." She had a straight face. No smile, yet no frown.

Johnnie held up his pinky. Y/n tied her pinky with his.

"I will make sure if that then." He kissed her cheek.

" 'Til Death Do We Part?"

He laughed softly.

" 'Til Death Do We Part."

___

A doctor came in, beginning to speak.

He spoke and spoke as everyone listened.

"She does need to sign a paper."

He looked at her.

"Do you agree to spend fourteen days in the state mental hospital?"

She paused, then nodded. The doctor handed her a clip board, and she slowly raised her arm, slowly signing. Discomfort covered her face.

He explained that she needed changes of clothes, listing off things that she could not have during her stay.

Then, Johnnie and Jake left.

___

^429 words

Very short chapter, but you guys get a sequel chapter, so no complaining. ^