- ̗̀✎ Morning.

Y/N POV:

When I woke up, I remembered everything. I remembered how it felt to have Johnnie's arm slide to my back. I remembered whe he pulled me closer. I remembered the kiss.

I would never forget the kiss. It was like a perfect kiss. Although of the setting, the way he kissed, my long-term urge to kiss him, and how he held me made it perfect for me.

I couldn't help but smile.

I came aware of my surroundings and realized Johnnie was still holding me. He was still asleep. I heard Tara and Jake messing around downstairs. Tara would yell, and then it would go silent, the Jake would yell, and then silent again.

I could imagine them being loud on accident and the other shushing them.

I decided that instead of ruining my moment with Johnnie, I would try to go back to sleep.

___

When I woke up again, I felt movement next to me. I opened my eyes tiredly and tried to see what Johnnie was doing.

His body was squirming around. His legs tried to catch some of the blanket, and he tried to reach his hand to it without waking me up.

I got up and grabbed the blanket for him and gently threw it over us. I looked at him, and he smiled. I laid back down. He rested his hand on my hip and his head on mine.

Y/n: "So what's happening?"

Johnnie: "Explain."

Y/n: "What are we? I mean, people like us don't just kiss for no reason."

Johnnie took a minute.

Johnnie: "I really like you, Y/n. I'm not scared of it either. I have thought about this so much, and I know I like you."

My whole world lit up in that moment. It was something I had always wished to hear, and it's coming from someone I loved.

Y/n: "I like you too, Johnnie. I felt I made it obvious."

I had to think of what to say next.

Y/n: "I think we should try."

The room fell silent. I felt his heart beating against my head. It had gotten faster. Johnnie's nervousness was cute, but Mt heart was racing. What if he still thinks he isn't ready?

Johnnie: "We should."

I looked up at him. He smiled at me. He had joy in his eyes.

Y/n: "So is this official?"

Johnnie: "It is."

Such a small talk, yet still something that will live with me. Compared to my past relationship, I wanted to keep this one slow. I loved Johnnie and wouldn't want to take any chances to ruin what we are starting.

And for him, I will try to be my best me.

___

^457 words

VERY short chapter. I realized that this seems like the end of the book, but I promise it's not.

THEY ARE DATING :o. . .

Recs:

ALSO ALMOST 10K READS????? IM SO GLAD YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS BOOK :)) ^