Chapter 1

It was a stormy weather. The rain pouring wild and It was so dark everywhere the street. Our car flipped out the lane and blood flowing from my mom's body. I was so scared. Im losing hope. No one could helped us in this desert place.

Suddenly a convey of cars stop. I heard voices of men arguing.

"Master, it's dangerous. What if, it's just a trap?"

"But I guess is just an accident."

"Just stay in car master, we will check it first."

"Okey, be careful."

A minutes later, few steps come toward us and that's all I heard after I closed my eyes.

When I woke up, I'm in a unfamiliar room. It's all white inside. I thought I'm already dead until I heard a voice.

"He's finally awake doctor." a woman voice.

"Finally, hello. Do you hear me? I'm the attending doctor for you. Can you tell me your name?"

I just looked at him. "W-where is my mom? I asked in a low voice.

Suddenly I saw the sadness in doctor eyes. "I'm sorry, your mom didn't make it. She loss so much blood before you two got here in the hospital. I'm sorry for your loss young man." he said sympathize.

I can't help my tears fall down from my eyes. I can't imagine mom already died. How could she left me alone. What would I do now?

"Tell me your name young man, so we can make a record for you."

"Ira... Ira Natsu." I answered between my tears.

"Okey Ira. Im Doctor Han. We took some test to you while you are still unconscious and we are still waiting for the result. So, for now, take your rest first to help you recovered soon."

"D-doctor, can I see my mom...please?" I asked him begging.

"You can, of course. But you must wait a little until you are stable."

"I want to see her now. Please doctor, I want to see my mom. Please..." I continue begged.

"But..." the doctor hesitant.

"Let him see her. She is his mom after all."

"Master..."

"I think this young man is brave enough to face the truth about his mother's death, right young man?"

I just nod.

"But Master..." the doctor trying to refused.

"I will accompany him." the Master insisted.

"O-Okey. Nurse, please get a wheelchair for Ira."

"Yes doctor."

I am so quite while so called "Master" pushing the wheelchair for me in the hallway.

"Here we are.." he said.

We entered a room. I saw a body lying in the bed with a covered of a white blanket.

"Do you want to go near?" master asked.

"Y-yes.." I said while my tears starting to fall down again.

I was trembling when I slowly removing the blanket. "Mom..." I whispered. I touched her cold face. "I'm sorry, I didn't do something to save you. But I promise I will make them pay. Just wait mom, I seek for your justice." I said while crying in anger.

"Young man, do you have any relative to contact for your mother's funeral?"

"No. We just have each other."

"Do you want me to help you buried your mother?"

"Will you Sir?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, I will order my men to get a decent burial for your mother. And how about you? Do you have any plan?"

"Maybe I will get a work to survive." I said in a low voice.

"In that age?"

"What else would I do now?"

"Do you want me to be your guardian?"

"Why would you do that? You don't know me."

"You don't know me either."

For a minute, I kept into silent. I can't denied, he offer me a good opportunity. But what if, past repeated again.

"Think this, young man. I can send you in prestigious school, live a good life and be my new son."

"New son? Do you have family?

"Yes, I have and a kids."

"Would that be okey with them having me as your new son."

"Yes, maybe. Believe me, they are good."

"I don't know if I can trust you Sir."

"I'm not asking you to trust me now. You will get to see it for yourself."

"After dealing with those tugs for a long time, I can't just trust anyone."

"I understand. That's why I like you, you're so brave the way I see it."

"What if Im not fitted to your expectations?"

"We will see that. For now, are you gonna go with me or not? "

I sighed. I don't have nothing now but to believe him.

"Okey Sir. I'll go."

"Call me Master from now on."