Chapter 13

I woke up in morning by the loud knock on my door. I rise to check who's knocking.

"What?" I said irritated when I open the door.

"Let's have combat." Ira said.

"What? You woke me up this early to have a battle with you."

"Yes, why not?"

"Ira, I appreciate if you asked me to fuck you, instead."

"Hey, are you still dreaming young master. I don't fuck a man."

"Then let me sleep more." I said and about to close the door.

"Wait, young master. Let's make a bet, if you won I grant you a wish. But if I won you have to grant me either." Ira make a deal.

"Anything? If I wish to have a long night with you, you do it?"

"Seriously?" Ira asked in disgusting face.

"Afraid?" I smirk to provoke him.

"Why would I? You know you will loos to me."

"Let see then... " I said smiling.

When the fight started in the ring, everyone have their own bet. They cheering my name and Ira's name.

"I won't go easy on you Ira." I said while preparing my attack.

"Is that my line?" Ira said smirking.

I laugh. "I won't give you a chance to beat me. I already prepared a lube and condom for us tonight." I said flirty.

"None sense." he ignored.

We both determine to win from each other. I can't deny Ira is so strong. His body is like a rock, it so solid. I can't even move him down. But I need to set my strategy to win against him. As the fight going on, we both getting exhausted. It's a close fight , but in the end, I still lost the battle.

"I told you, you have to trained yourself more before you can beat me, young master." he said sarcastic.

"Just tell me your wish." I said in disappointment.

"Its simple, stop flirting with me. Stop thinking that there will be us in future. In short, wake up into your dream. That's my wish, Young master." he said smiling.

"Well, that's not new, you always rejecting me ever since." I said.

"I mean it this time. You are just a brother to me. Nothing more than that." Ira said. I dont know why I feel affected in his words this time. As I said, this is not the first time he rejected me. I look at him. I want to see if he is really serious about it.

"We live in the same house. We both part of this organization. We see each other everyday. How can I ignore you?" I said to protest.

"Then be professional. Stop being pervert in front of me" he said.

I think a while, then I sigh. "Soon, I'll be your leader, I can order you to do anything. Your wish don't make sense at all." I said.

"Then forget your feelings toward me. I feel disgusting everytime you talk about it." he said.

Million of blade stabled my heart. That's so hurt to hear. I don't deserve this hursh words just because I'm a man or a gay.  I never thought he can say that to me. Am I some sort of transmitted illness? The only thing that I did is, to like him. This is not my fault, I never forced it, is just voluntary happened. I can't take anymore, I felt like I dig my own grave. I walk away from him without saying anything. I went to my room and cried.

"Young Master, open the door." After a while, Hoon calling me from outside my room.

"I'm okey. Take your rest." I said trying to fixed my voice from crying.

"Let me see your bruises and wound first." Hoon insisted.

"I will take care of it alone." I said shouting.

"Young master, I won't leave here." he said.

I decided to open the door. Knowing Hoon he stay there all night. "You're annoying!" I said irritated.

"I know, but I need to apply medicine for you. Go wash up first."

"Nah! Hoon I will kill you someday." I went to bathroom with my heavy feet and swollen eyes.

He just laughed. "As you wish young master."

When I come out in the bathroom. I saw Hoon waiting for me.

"Let me see, young master, after this I promise I will leave you alone." he said.

I sitted in the bed and show him my bruises and wound. He apply medicine to it.

"Is it hurt?" Hoon asked.

"No. But my heart really hurt." I said sulking.

"I have no medicine for it. It's depends on you how to heal that." Hoon seriously said.