Chapter 29🔞🔞🔞

"Stop touching me, bastard!" I protested. We're done showering but we both still naked. He asked me to applied medicine to his wound. But I can't concentrate because he keep touching my manhood. "I can't finish this if you continue to do that."

"I can't help it, it's catching my eyes."

"Then close your eyes!"

"Why would I, if a beauty is in front of me."

"Ira, do you want me to continue this or not?"

"Continue."

"Then behave." I ordered.

When I finished. I tried to walk away from him to get a clothes for myself.

"Where do you think you're going?" he quickly hold me to stop me.

"I going to dress myself."

"No need for that sweetheart." he suddenly drag me in the bed and pin me down.

"Ira, what are you doing?"

"Playing game." he teased.

"Don't start a dangerous game leader. You might regret it."

"Well, let see who will regret it sweetheart. I wonder, how far you could play with me tonight?" he said in seductive way.

I tried to push him away. But he just make his self more closer to me. "Ira, please stop it now. This is not funny anymore."

"And who's joking here?"

"You know this is not right. You know how much I like you. Please, don't do this to me. I can't survive this game."

"Do you think I'm really playing with you sweetheart. I'm serious, I want you badly. I've been dreaming of you. I fantasize you since the first day I saw you naked." he confessed.

"But you don't like me, you jerk!"

"Who said that, everyone knows how I care about you. How I love to tease you and how I like to have your attention."

"But you keep rejecting me."

"Because I want to see how far you can go in loving me, Uno. I won't deny, I'm really enjoying how much you giving me your time and effort just to win me. But for how long? What if, you're just obsess with me because I'm the only one you see often. I need to be sure before I give you myself." he said smiling.

"You just play hard to get."

"Maybe, but when that time you choose to live away from me. I got panicked. I suddenly felt afraid of losing you. So I hired people to look for you everyday. To make sure your safety and no one would replace me in your heart."

"You're selfish bastard."

"That's what I am Uno. I want you for myself only. Only for me. When that man interfere, honestly, I planned to kill him before he can take you away from me."

"You're really crazy."

"You can call me what you want but I swear I will never share you to anyone."

I sigh."You are the one who obsessed. Tell me, what are you planning to do to me now? Force me to have sex with you?" I asked.

"Hey, that's not the correct word, sweetheart, I don't need to force you, I know you are much willing to let me devour you all night and fuck you till you don't have a chance to think another man except me."

"That's ridiculous, but sounds exciting to me." I said sarcastic.

Ira smiled. "I won't let you go tonight sweetheart." his hand begin to roam in my body.

"Im not planning to go anywhere either." I replied to him.

"That's good, stay with me tonight, stay with me forever Uno." he said and give me a peek in my lips.

"Huh? let me think about that word 'forever'." I said and I closed my eyes to let Ira do what he wants and let myself drown in Ira's love for me. For the first time, our dream will unite tonight.