Chapter 25

The knock in the door stop me from eating.

"Maybe it's Xander." Hoon said while walking toward the door. He unlocked and open it without asking.

"Boss Ira." Hoon said in shocked.

Ira entered the room without any hesitation.

I got panicked. I forcefully stand up in my chair that make my body sudden hurt.

"Ouch!" the pain painted all over my face.

"Uno. Are you okey?" Ira asked and run quickly to hold me. Did I see this familiar concern from him.

"Yes. Why are you here? How did you find us?" I asked instead.

"Do you think you can just hide from me?" he said. "Live us alone." he ordered Hoon. "Why did you do that?" he asked when the two of us alone.

"What?" I asked pretending.

"Dont pretend you didn't know what I'm talking about!" he said in anger.

"I just take revenge." I said casually. Why he's so angry?

"But you did it alone. You went there by your self without telling us."

"I'm with Hoon." I reason out.

"Do you think Hoon is enough? You planned to attack the whole gang. Are you insane?" Ira said, still angry.

"Why are you mad? I just did that because of you. Is it wrong to take revenge for my leader?"

"That's not my point. What I'm trying to say is your still lucky your alive now, but what if something worst than this happened to you? Damn, I'm not there to save you because I'm in that stupid bed. Do you understand Uno? I can't afford to lose you."

"Ira?" I asked in confusion. Did I heard it right?

"You don't know my fears when I found out what you did, and I can't even get in touch with you in a week. I was gone crazy just to find you."

"I'm sorry if I my actions bothered you."

"Uno, I already regret the day that I let you left the house. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again."

"Its my choice."

"If I tried to beg you that day to stay, would you stay?"

"Ira its done already."

"I wish I done that before, begging you. Maybe we can save what we have."

"Its all in past now. We can't force things you know..." I said.

I was startled when Ira grab my waist and pull me closer to him. "I won't let you leave me again." he said and in my shocked he kiss me suddenly.

"I-Ira w-wait..." trying to push him away.

"Shut up. Just kiss me back."

He ignored my protest. Instead he grab my neck to make sure I won't doodle his kiss. He kiss me with anger. He definitely crushing his lips with my lips. I won't deny, though it feels like punishment but I surely like it. This is just my dream. The small bite in my lips that Ira do makes me realize that this is really happening now. I unconsciously closed my eyes. I want to feel it every move of Ira's lips in my lips even just for this moment.

"Come home with me, I want to take care of you." he said after the kiss. His eyes is still in fire.

"I can't. I want to live on my own. The house is too suffocating for me. "

"Then let me stay with you."

"Ira, what happening to you? You're acting so weird." I said while gathering my self from his kiss a while ago.

"I won't take any rejection Uno."

"What's the matter with you? Don't forget you are the leader now, you should act along with your position. They might misunderstood you if you just live with me."

"Do you think I cared about what they say? I'm protecting you, my family."

"Ira." Do I misunderstood his word? The way I see it. He just concerned about me because I'm his family after all.

"I don't care whether in the main house or at your place. But from now on we stick together no matter what. That's an order, Young master."

"That's unfair. You are using your power to ordering me."

Ira smile as if he find victory.