Chapter 31

"He's so stubborn." The master said while staring the monitor.

"Who is it dad?" Ira also looked in the monitor because of curiosity. He saw Uno in the gym, busy in fighting the punching bag. "What the fuck, I told him not force his self." Ira cursed.

Master sighed. "Uno is Uno. No one can control him." master said in surrendering voice.

"He always doing what he want. I think its more like you, master."

"Of course not. He's more like his mother. Stubborn but very brave." master said smiling.

Ira suddenly get serious when he remember something. "Master, about Uno. I want your permission to persue him."

"Do you really need my permission Ira? If I say you stop, would you do it?" master asked back.

"No. I really like Uno. I won't wasted anytime this time." he said calmly.

"Is that also the reason why you don't want to be Yoon?"

"Yes." Ira said honestly.

"What do I expect, of course the same reason as Uno, he always protest when I tackled this topic."

"If you think, it will affect my work, I'm willing to step down in my position, dad." Ira said in determination.

"There's nothing to worry Ira, Uno would not replace you either. You may just help each other instead. Just remember, even you are in the position now, when it comes to my Uno, I won't tolerate you Ira." master said warning.

"I always remembered it. Thank you for understanding dad."

"I'm not doing this because of the two of you, I'm doing this because of my advantages. Go now, teach that brat a lesson before he can hurt his own self."

"Yes dad, I leave you first." Ira excused and quickly left the room.

"WHAT ARE DOING? I told to get rest." Ira asked.

"I'm bored. Its more than a month now, let me go back to the company."

"Why so stubborn? You still recovering."

"I feel useless here. You told me just a month, I want to go back to my condo now. "

"If you go back there expected me to go with you."

"Dad needs you here."

"But I need you more."

I sighed. Then a sudden idea pop up my mind. "Why don't we have a deal. Let's have a battle instead. If I win, you let me back to my condo and to the company."

"But if I win, you stay in my room tonight and tomorrow night, and after tomorrow night..." Ira said smiling.

"Okey but without sex."

"Who told you, of course that's include sweetheart."

"But I can't do it everyday..."

"I'll make sure you can." he said smirking. "Deal?"

"But do you have another deal..?" trying to contest.

"Nope. Thats the only deal I offer you, sweetheart."

"I guess I don't have a choice but to risk."

Ira smirk and take off his coat and tie. He walk toward the ring "Lets start sweetheart."

I smile because of excitement. "I really missed this. I won't let you win this time, Ira." I said and come inside the ring.

"Same here sweetheart. I'm already getting excited to devour you tonight."

"On your dream Boss!"

We started the fight. We both want to win. Ira is getting better as a fighter as ever. But I prepared for this. I won't let him win that easily this time. Even his still wounded I felt his strength, too strong. In one move he already corner me in the ring.

"Are you surrendering now sweetheart?" he asked and suddenly bite my ear.

I startled. "You bastard, you're cheating."

He laughed. "We didn't set any rules. So biting you, is not a cheating sweetheart."