Chapter 19

"Linus, I hope you like it." Hoon read the message in the piece of paper. Together with a black leather jacket. "Who is Linus?" he asked dumbly.

"I will crack your head Hoon, of course it's me. Your the one who choose that stupid name remember?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Young Master I already forgot, you rushed me that time so I just guess random name."

"From now on, start to call me Linus not young master, so you won't catch attention from other."

"I can't do that to you, young master."

"You can choose, either call me Linus or I will kick you back to mansion."

"Okey, I call you Linus if that's what you want but only if there's other people. Fair enough, young master?"

"Do whatever you want. Your getting to my nerves." I said and continue eating.

"Young master can I asked you something personal?"

"What?" I said irritated.

"Did that Xander hitting you?"

"What the hell you're saying?!"

"Don't get me wrong young master, but this jacket is very expensive to gifted in a person who just recently met. Unless he's from rich family."

"Really? Come to think of it, I'm also surprised how he knew about this day."

"Something is wrong, do we need to torture him now?" Hoon asked.

"Not yet. Do a background check first. But be careful, we don't know his plan."

"Yes, young master."

IN THE DARK SIDE of the park.

"Did you do what I said?" a tall man asked.

"Yes, Sir." Xander replied.

"Stay close to him and report to me everything."

"Yes Sir."

"You can go now."

I THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. I'm still dazed in the paper in front of me. After four year of escaping my bodyguards, finally I got my diploma with a bonus of recognition. Although I'm a bit sad because dad, young master and Ira didnt see me on the stage.

"Someday all of you will be proud of me." I whispered.

"Young master, still awake?" Hoon asked when he see me sitting in the sofa.

"I'm just thinking."

"About Boss Ira?" Hoon teased.

I sigh. "Uhm, I wonder if did he missed me once after I left the house?" I said honestly, that make Hoon react in pity.

"Young Master, why hurting your self again?" Hoon said concerned.

"I thought not seeing him would help me to forget my feelings for him. But I just missed him more instead."

"Young Master, why not start dating someone. Like Xander example." he said.

"When did you gone crazy?" I said sarcastic.

"Why don't you try it, young master."

"Nah! I'm going to sleep now, talking to you got me tired." I said avoid answering him and walk toward my room.

Hoon left in the living room alone. When he remember the gift. "This jacket brand seems really familiar. But I can't remember where I saw it." Hoon said to his self while looking the gift box.

He pick his phone to call someone. "Hello?"

"I need you to do me some favor for the young master. I send you the details." then he ended the call. But before he totally put down his phone it rings again.

"Hello Master?" Hoon greeted whispering. He worried that the young master must heard him.

"When do he plan to come back home?" master asked directly.

"He didn't talked about it yet, Master."

"I told you to convinced him."

"I always do, Master."

The master sigh. "Give me an updates of him."

"Master, he still inlove with boss Ira but he start to considered dating." Hoon said.

"You jerk, Im not referring to his love life."

"Im sorry Master." Hoon apologized. "The young master is doing well. He work hard and eating well. I think he's enjoying his life outside the main house. He look much happier now than before."

"Good for him. I let you do your job properly and expecting to protect him with your life."

"Yes Master."