Chapter 35🔞🔞🔞

"Ira..." I said in tremble voice.

"Umm.. What is it sweetheart..? You don't like it...umm..? Ira asked while busy in playing my nipple. He gently biting and sucking randomly.

"It feels too much for me..."

"How much in this sweetheart..?" Ira stick out his tongue and lick my tummy down to my dick.

"Shit, Ira..." I whisper while my hand gripped tight to his head to find support for my shaking body.

He continue in teasing my dick as if he's happy to see how my dick react to his doing.

"Stop teasing me Ira..."

"Why? Are you gonna come if I do this? He asked then lick the tip of my dick.

"ump..! Stop that... I can't..."

"What you can't.. Mmm?" he continue teased then slowly enter my thing to his mouth. He smirk when my body sudden react to the sensation he's making. I feel his warm tongue playing my dick inside his mouth.

"Ira...please..." I beg. But he ignored me and suddenly move his mouth up and down in sexiest way.

"Ira... Please... Stop... It's too good..." I unconsciously said.

"I love to do this to you sweetheart... Sucking you hard... Eating this wonderful thing..." he said while stop for a while.

"If you continue... I can't control myself..." I said between my deep breath.

"Go on sweetheart... serve it to me...it an honor to me..." he said and suck me again. This time he really move more faster until my body burning in too much desire and excitement.

"Ira, wait! Please stop! I'm coming.." I beg again but he don't have intention to stop. "Shit, bastard...stop! Ahhhhh... Ah... Ah..." at the end, I cummed on his mouth.

He smile widely after gulping everything. "That was very hot of you sweetheart. It's tasted yummy." he teased.

"Shut up." I said in embarrassed.

He suddenly dive in top of me. And kiss my lips. "You're sweaty beautiful Uno. Looking at you like this make me feel happy and contented."

"I never thought you're this dramatic."

"I'm not, I'm just really happy."

"Are you just talking or we continue?"

"Of course we continue." he said and kiss me hungrier. "Where's the lubricant sweetheart?" he asked sweetly.

"Who need lubricant?" I said and I moved to turn him down. I place myself on top of him with a teasing smile.

"It will hurt you." he worry while his hands touching me everywhere.

"Lean me you hand." I said and held his hand toward my lips. He was so confused. I smile and suddenly suck his three figure until my saliva cover his finger. "This enough for me..." I said and guide his hand in my hole.

"Uno..." he said stunned for a while. His fingers started to stretch my inside me.

"Please fuck me now, Ira. I want you badly. I want you inside of me sweetheart." I beg while my eyes staring him with so much desire.

"Beg me more sweetheart..." he ordered.

"Please... Ira... I want you now..." I beg again.

"Sexy. You look so sexy right now Uno... I can't resist anymore." he said and enter his dick of all a sudden.

"Ah! Ira... Why you so big?"

"You like it big.. mmm..?"

"You tearing me up..."

"This way you enjoy sweetheart..."

"Umm..." I said and start to move my body against him. "Really feels good, Ira."

"Right, sweetheart. Move faster sweetheart. I want to dig harder inside you." he requested.

I move the way he want. I let his dick buried full inside me.

"Shit, your doing great sweetheart. Your hole eating my dick nicely." he said and hold my waist to guide me to move more faster.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Faster sweetheart." Ira moaning wild.

I move myself with so much pressure so we can get our climax in happiness.

"Its getting hot inside Ira..."

"I'm near the peak sweetheart.."

"Me too... Please touch me Ira."

Ira didn't disappoint me. He thrust his hand in my dick until we both reach our peak.

"Ahhhh...Ira..." I moan loudly and suddenly collapse in top of him. We both breathless.

"That was awesome sweetheart." Ira said and kiss my head.

"That's so tiring..." I said between my deep breath.