Chapter 34

After a long interrogation from Ira, finally he let me remove my disguise. He let me back from my man figure again.

"Ira, about that man..." I said after showering. I saw him waiting for me in the couch in my room.

"I kill him soon." he said and walk toward me.

"Let me do it. He owned me a lot." I requested.

"He owned us a lot, sweetheart." he said softly while his hands rubbing in my waist.

"Uh? What do you mean?" I asked.

"He's also one of the reason why we got in that accident before. His group chased us that lead us to that car accident and why I lost my mom."

"Ira..." I whisper in disbelief.

"We have the same gang target, sweetheart. The one who responsible in our mom's death."

"How's possible?" I said again in disbelief.

"I also made my own investigation. That time, they want to mess up with your dad leadership so they thought, the one who's on the car was your dad but unfortunately its your mom. But in my case, my dad owned them a big money, when dad can't pay anymore they killed him and begin to chased us."

"They made our life more miserable." I said tearing up.

"I promise you, I'll make them pay one by one. I won't spare anyone involve in that gang, sweetheart. I promise you in our mother's grave. I make them pay to our lost."

Because of too much emotion flowing in me. I lean my self to him and buried my head to his shoulder. I cry in front of him. For the first time, I let him know my sadness and misery. He never disappoint me, I felt his arms wrapped in my body, coaxing me, telling me it's okey. We stayed long that way.

After my eyes swollen in tears, he teased me a lot.

"Hey, where's the beautiful lady awhile ago? Why I only see a ugly man crying in front of me?" he teased.

I smack his shoulder. "Rude."

He smile."Your eyes swollen, sweetheart."

"Its your fault." I said.

"I didn't do anything yet, sweetheart."

"Shut up." I look at him sharply.

He just smile again. He wipes the remaining tears in my eyes and begin to kiss my both eyes.

"Stop crying, you made me very sad by looking at you now." he said and kiss my forehead next.

I tried to smile and put my arms around his neck. I look at his eyes. I never thought I had a chance to be this close to him.

"Why you staring at me? What are you thinking to do to me?"

"Nothing." I said teasing.

"Umm? I'm disappointed, I thought you're planning to eat me alive." he said to tease me back.

"Do you want?" I asked softly.

"Of course, I wont dare to refuse to you again, sweetheart." he said between his warm breath.

I moved my face inch to his face while my eyes still locking to his eyes. "I never stop loving you Ira..." I honestly whisper to him.

I saw Ira's eyes glow in a second before he crossed the distance between us. The lasting I know he's kissing me passionately.

Ira's lips moving gently along with lips. His warm breath makes my heart bitting fast while his warm hands make my body tremble.

"Uno... sweetheart... I love you so much... I really love you so much..."  he said between the kisses.

"Finally... You said it... are you mine now Ira..?" I asked.

"Umm... I'm always yours sweetheart..." he whisper before he lay me down in bed.