Chapter 24

In the main house. Ira is already awake. After 4 days he open his eyes.

"Master."

"Im glad your awake now."

"Yes, dad."

"Take your rest. I'll be in charge for the meantime." master said in sadness.

"D-dad, did Uno came home?"

"Yes, the day you're in operation."

"Did he visited me again?"

"Not yet, but I will tell him to do so." master lied. Actually, he can't contact Uno and Hoon after they left the main house.

"Dad? Dad are you okey? You stocked."

"Ah, Yes. Of course, I'm okey. I just tired. I leave you first. Take your rest. If you need something, just ask Drake."

"Yes, Dad."

After the master leave.

"Drake, come here." Ira called his personal bodyguard.

"Boss." the bodyguard entered the room.

"What happened to your face?" Ira asked after seeing Drake face.

"It's nothing Sir." he said.

"Talk. I don't remembered we had a physical fight."

"I-I was h-hit by the y-young master." he confessed. "He was so furious that day he found out your seriously wounded. I'm sorry Boss its all my fault I can't do my work properly."

"Why he did this to you?"

"The young master just very worried to you that day. He even had an argument with the master and he left in anger."

"Call, Hoon. I need to asked him."

"But Boss, since the day they left here, young master and Hoon are unreachable. The master is already desperate to find them."

"What?! But the master didn't say anything about it to me."

"Maybe because you are still not well."

"Damn! Call the doctor now. I need to get rid of this damn hose and find Uno."

"But Boss, they won't allowed you." Drake worried.

"Its an ordered!"

-----------------

It's been two weeks since the day of explosion happened. I never thought I'm still alive. That time when I came in the room I saw Takaro busy in having sex with a woman. When he noticed me he comfronted me and asked why I'm there. I have no choice but to tell him the truth because I'm so anger to him. We have fight until he accidentally push a button and a big explosion happened in his mansion.

When I woke up, I'm already in a room. With Hoon and Xander.

"What happened?"

"Your wounded young master. and unconscious for a week."

"Why Xander is here?"

"He help us."

"Help?" I asked suspicious.

"Don't get me wrong Young master. I'm not an opponent."

"Who you work with? Who send you to stalk me. From the start you know who I am right?"

"Yes, young master I know you but don't misunderstood me. I'm also part of the organization."

"Who send you? The master?" I asked.

"No." he said not looking at me.

"Stop this bullshit! Tell me, who the hell hired you!" I shouted.

"Young master, please come down your still unwell." Hoon concerned.

"I-its the B-boss." he confessed.

"Boss? You mean Ira?"

"Yes Sir."

"Since when?"

"The day you first left the main house."

"What is he want to know about me?"

"Just how you live your life everyday."

"How far you have gone? Did you already report what happened to me now. "

"No Sir. Mr Hoon told me to not dare."

"Good. Just tell him I'm okey if he called you again or else I send your head in him as a gift."

"Y-Yes, Young master." Xander answered in low tone.

"Where am I?" I asked Hoon.

"Xander's place." Hoon said.

"D-don't worry Sir, no one knows this place. It's safe while healing your wound."